this man has the worst shooting form in the league!

I don't get the Ray Allen pic cause isn't his shot nice in real life? Is he imitating Marion or something?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

NY Mavurs:
NY Knicks San Antonio Spurs Dallas Mavericks NY Yankees Jet Favre Indianapolis Colts St. Louis Rams
Wait, what?
laugh.gif
Dude is the worst frontrunner ever.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

I don't get the Ray Allen pic cause isn't his shot nice in real life? Is he imitating Marion or something?
ya the middle shots are taken out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by MBen32

Not in the league but this dude's form is
sick.gif

tyreke_evans.jpg

The mechanics on that jumper is
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
. Thing is Coach won't change though, that's up to the player
laugh.gif

Ya but you guys havent seen him when he gets hot, I saw homie hit NBA threes at my school like they were free throws but his arch is
eek.gif
. Homie practically hits the rafters

Originally Posted by vctry20

I don't know if youve seen teen wolf but Shauna and Michael J Fox have the same for
laugh.gif

Teen%20wolf.jpg
laugh.gif
at the fat guy from Pee Wee's Big Adventures.
laugh.gif

JR5

It's so amazing that people in the league are so influenced by Teen Wolf, because Darius and Q stole their head pound thing from Teen Wolf.

Originally Posted by jetpackbirdy

i cant stand to watch lebron shoot from deep. it just looks awkward.

Lebron has bad mechanics for a superstar. You can tell by the way it clanks into the rim almost every time. He should improve that for when he loses someathleticism.

marcus camby too. me and my boys used to imitate the hell outta him in elementary school. dudes form is so ugly. he puts the rock way behind his ugly *%% headand throws it at the rim.

that chucky hayes vid is the funniest !!++ i seen in awhile!.....shoots like that fat kid that made the team cuz there's no cuts...

read my dude AI's lips, "he TRAVELED!...."

Bo Outlaw, Peja (though he doesn't need to change it, it's still ugly), Andris Biedrins, Anthony Mason.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Originally Posted by jetpackbirdy

i cant stand to watch lebron shoot from deep. it just looks awkward.

Lebron has bad mechanics for a superstar. You can tell by the way it clanks into the rim almost every time. He should improve that for when he loses some athleticism.
how the hell can u tell he has bad mechanics just by the way he misses.... unless that was a jab at his poor shooting %.... then
indifferent.gif
that was a lame joke

Back
Top Bottom