This Lamborghini Huracan Driver is Not Happy about being Video Taped

wait a second, it's a prototype lambo? Whats it doing in Florida?

I dont know...

The drivers appearance and demeanor makes me think hes a private owner who got his hands on an early model, but the Audi pulling up makes me think they're both with VW group.

exactly what I was thinking. Only thing that through me off is that I thought if they take prototypes out, they're covered with something. Or that they would have it out and about in Italy.

Just realized the guy filming the video is a member on another forum I frequent. :smh:

His photography and friends though :smokin

Last edited:
Guy recording is an idiot. Ok maybe take a short video then move on. Why would you follow and record someone for 45 mins. You are asking for trouble. The driver of the lambo displayed patience if you ask me. Still dont know what he is going to complain to the cops about. They didnt assualt him. Guess he doesnt like to be harrassed like he was doing them for 45 mins.

What do you mean they didnt assault him? Grabbing at the camera like they did looks like assault to me

cornball

he really followed this guy for 45 mins?
laugh.gif

and then he calls the cops? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Follow somebody with a 100k+ plus car(or anyone in general) for 40 minutes and what did he expect a high five? 
mean.gif

He could have easily said, sorry for following you I really loved your car would like to snap some pics and been done with it.

Having people take footage of an automobile like that comes with the territory, but 45+ minutes along with the additional pursuit is overboard...

Back
Top Bottom