This Lamborghini Huracan Driver is Not Happy about being Video Taped

Thats not road rage. Dude filming is a POS and probably deserved to get his *** beat. Can't believe the ***** called the cops at the end. 
laugh.gif

"So I've been following this Huracan for 45 minutes now, hoping I can tail him to a gas station or something and snap some pics while its parked"

Dudes have been assaulted on the road for less. 

called 911, really doe?

that **** with the audi was excessive but the subi didn't get the picture and tried to maneuver around the audi...dumb ***** on both sides...

Last edited:
So he drives 45min out of his way just to take a few photo's of the Hurucan while it's parked. Wow

Calling 911 :lol:

Last edited:
I would had beat the fat dude butt. Beat the brakes off him once he assaulted me. Lucky the dude in the car didn't have a gun

i don't think tailing someone that doesn't wanna be followed is a good idea,but i why do these guys have to be such A holes. Thinking being in a lambo puts you above others is stupid unless you're gonna race it.

That's dude is an idiot. Clearly he was stalking and harassing the other driver. Recording with one hand and driving with the other ... Hope the cops would of have gone and arrested dumb **** ...

i don't think tailing someone that doesn't wanna be followed is a good idea,but i why do these guys have to be such A holes. Thinking being in a lambo puts you above others is stupid unless you're gonna race it.

Black Lamborghini driver don't own the roads. I have the right Nd freedom to drive where I want how long an behind you if I want

Black Lamborghini driver don't own the roads. I have the right Nd freedom to drive where I want how long an behind you if I want

Dude might feel his life is threatened and whoop your ***.

Guy recording is an idiot. Ok maybe take a short video then move on. Why would you follow and record someone for 45 mins. You are asking for trouble. The driver of the lambo displayed patience if you ask me. Still dont know what he is going to complain to the cops about. They didnt assualt him. Guess he doesnt like to be harrassed like he was doing them for 45 mins.

wait a second, it's a prototype lambo? Whats it doing in Florida?

I dont know...

The drivers appearance and demeanor makes me think hes a private owner who got his hands on an early model, but the Audi pulling up makes me think they're both with VW group.

1. That's NOT what I expected the Lambo driver to look like. :lol: Dude got his cake right though so I ain't ee'm mad.
2. The dude filming is a B, plain and simple for stalking and calling the people. What did he really expect when he pulled over? A friendly convo when those dudes were obviously trying to avoid the recording?
3. I guess big dudes can fit in a Lambo. I thought they were for Bruce Wayne/small euro cut dudes only. Learned something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom