This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

This you @nawghtyhare :lol:

64053C94-4DCC-4D0C-BBC0-5CB40D46A723.jpeg

Our president supports wasting tax money having Feds investigate a fake victimless crime while there are numerous heinous crimes that remain unsolved.

Everyday, more clown ****.

No...

It’s pretty smart on his end to push his base and agenda.

Prove that Democrats used their powers and connections to get him off while us regular normal people would of had a book thrown at us.

He will make it seem like he’s looking out for regular folks and Democrats are using their power to help out celebrities.

Say what you want about Trump but he knows how to play up to his base and get them behind him to go out and support.

He’s catering to his crowd even though they’re not a nice crowd he knows his market and who will go out and vote for him.

They are the majority after all...

No...

It’s pretty smart on his end to push his base and agenda.

Prove that Democrats used their powers and connections to get him off while us regular normal people would of had a book thrown at us.

He will make it seem like he’s looking out for regular folks and Democrats are using their power to help out celebrities.

Say what you want about Trump but he knows how to play up to his base and get them behind him to go out and support.

He’s catering to his crowd even though they’re not a nice crowd he knows his market and who will go out and vote for him.

They are the majority after all...
How does that make anything I said false?

How does that make anything I said false?

I never said what you said was wrong or false.

But you’re saying it is clown **** he’s doing and which might be true to us, but he has a team behind him that pushes his agenda and their is a method to his madness... and it’s working clown or not.

Untitled-4.png

AP- Authorities say a Florida man didn’t want to show up for his shift at a Hardee’s restaurant, so he called 911 and reported he’d just been robbed.

WFTS-TV reports that 32-year-old Brian Anderson of Dundee told dispatchers Tuesday that two gun-carrying men took his necklace, money and his phone before jumping into a car and driving away. Polk County sheriff’s deputies went to the scene and quickly realized that a robbery never happened.

Anderson is charged with misusing the 911 system and knowingly giving false information to law enforcement.

You could say the same thing about Hitler. I'm not giving props to a POS that "knows how to play up" other pieces of sh*t.

Untitled-4.png

AP- Authorities say a Florida man didn’t want to show up for his shift at a Hardee’s restaurant, so he called 911 and reported he’d just been robbed.

WFTS-TV reports that 32-year-old Brian Anderson of Dundee told dispatchers Tuesday that two gun-carrying men took his necklace, money and his phone before jumping into a car and driving away. Polk County sheriff’s deputies went to the scene and quickly realized that a robbery never happened.

Anderson is charged with misusing the 911 system and knowingly giving false information to law enforcement.

Florida mayne.

I never thought he should go to jail for this and they definitely over charged him but the fact is they did give him 16 charges and everything just disappeared. :lol:

Somebody got on the phone and was like "Jussie with us, he was doing us a favor, he's really a good person, let's just forget this ever happened". Good for him. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom