This is why you buy doubles....

^I have already killed off 2 pairs of Safari's....and I'm on my way on killing 2 more.. (still have 3 more DS)
I wear them as my everyday "shoes" to work along with my all black Prestos(which I killed off 1 pair as well)

even with the amount of kicks that I have...there are always those go to pairs that you put on when you don't feel like looking for a diff pair to wear.Safari's are it for me.

I've never double up on anything but i'm debating on if I want another pair of eggplants or freshwaters.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

one to rock...one to stock....

igk9c6.jpg

and trust me, pair #1 is dogged, holes in the soles, just clean them every once in a while to make them look nice and fresh....

when did these release??
embarassed.gif
i need these

^^ you`re about 8 yrs too late. came out in 02?(correct me if i`m wrong). sat on shelves at my local Footlocker for a year. dropped it all the way to 39.99.... oh the good ol days...
smokin.gif

EDIT: talking to Across 110th st
and to the person above me. Those were released in 01 FOOTACTION EXCLUSIVE.

Nice! Still some life in the worn ones though, just need a good cleaning job and shoe trees.

haha i dont have enough to buy doubles...and if i do beat my shoes ill just clean em up before i wearem again

word i wish i had it like that to be copping doubles of all quality purchases. its all about having a fresh pair of your favorite shoes.. i really would wanna but like 3 but hey i guess thats asking to much. but when its necessary and you got it why not bu 2 pairs... the olympic 7's and the aqua 8's i copped 2 times, its something about those kicks that i needed to pairs

ill be copping doubles, maybe even quads of the infrared am90's. and i need a pair of retro white/red 12's to back up my og's

pimp.gif
...but shoes are meant to be worn. i usually never buy 2 pairs because they always get re-released again.  i know quality isn't the same but the ds stock kicks years ago will fall apart as soon as you put them on. it's  on you on what you prefer. i used to buy doubles but in the long run they always ended up never worn.   

Originally Posted by chochocho

doubles get expensive though.....but well worth it...

It gets even more $$$ when you get doubles in
eek.gif
EACH colourway of the model... e.g., AM95s, Foams, etc. IF you're into completing sets or packs, like I used to be.

It can get pretty sick.
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Man to have doubles of everything would pretty much be your income gone lol

Back
Top Bottom