This is why Mac users think they are so special huh?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

PC= Poor Consumers

Mac>
laugh.gif

Your moms on welfare

Stop frontin'

Well damn. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

You can have a decent PC that doesn't have any problems and be reliable without paying that much, just so that you know.

300 bestbuy for 15 inch compaq 2ghz and 2 gb of ram with 160 gb hdd. c'mon man.  cant complain

You can have a decent PC that doesn't have any problems and be reliable without paying that much, just so that you know.

300 bestbuy for 15 inch compaq 2ghz and 2 gb of ram with 160 gb hdd. c'mon man.  cant complain

I've had a Mac in my life since I was born. I love them... wouldn't do it any other way.
I don't like PCs simply because I'm not used to them... I just get confused and frustrated trying to navigate around Windows. IMO Apples got too complicated once they jumped to OS X though... OS 9 is 
pimp.gif

I also really really really like how every Apple product is horizontally integrated... iTunes/iPod/Mac/iPhoto all sync with no problems. 

BTW I'm currently running a summer 2009 21.5" iMac, 3.06 gHz with 320 GB HD I think? Can't really imagine my experience getting much better. Only $1200, too.

PC users are so bitter
laugh.gif
 to each their own.

I've had a Mac in my life since I was born. I love them... wouldn't do it any other way.
I don't like PCs simply because I'm not used to them... I just get confused and frustrated trying to navigate around Windows. IMO Apples got too complicated once they jumped to OS X though... OS 9 is 
pimp.gif

I also really really really like how every Apple product is horizontally integrated... iTunes/iPod/Mac/iPhoto all sync with no problems. 

BTW I'm currently running a summer 2009 21.5" iMac, 3.06 gHz with 320 GB HD I think? Can't really imagine my experience getting much better. Only $1200, too.

PC users are so bitter
laugh.gif
 to each their own.

Originally Posted by ABC

pimp.gif

PC users are so bitter
laugh.gif
 to each their own.

bro im sure you wasnt making colorful stars on an AppleII with the black and green monitors so you not special.
you wasnt watching that giraffe giving birth on that 9in. macintosh screen son.
apple computers are for people not that good at computers bro.
my dude thinkin he know somethin cause his first computer was a blue imac.

why is every supercomputer essentially a PC?

/thread

Originally Posted by ABC

pimp.gif

PC users are so bitter
laugh.gif
 to each their own.

bro im sure you wasnt making colorful stars on an AppleII with the black and green monitors so you not special.

/thread

Pretty much.. but the thing is, most people don't know. 

Pretty much.. but the thing is, most people don't know. 

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by ABC

pimp.gif

PC users are so bitter
laugh.gif
 to each their own.

/thread

roll.gif
 how bout i /you with your ignorance?

so you say... not that good at computers you say? i used to think macs were garbage, stupid, waste of money, every word in the book. i was actually on my way to going to college for some computer stuff (i could easily fix a computer within minutes. i built gaming computers for friends, etc). 

my cousin ended up getting a mac, and i bought one shortly after. canceled my application to school and went to school for something else.

i bet you that i can do everything you do on your PC in half the time and without my computer crashing or getting the BSOD

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by ABC

pimp.gif

PC users are so bitter
laugh.gif
 to each their own.

/thread

roll.gif
 how bout i /you with your ignorance?

so you say... not that good at computers you say? i used to think macs were garbage, stupid, waste of money, every word in the book. i was actually on my way to going to college for some computer stuff (i could easily fix a computer within minutes. i built gaming computers for friends, etc). 

my cousin ended up getting a mac, and i bought one shortly after. canceled my application to school and went to school for something else.

i bet you that i can do everything you do on your PC in half the time and without my computer crashing or getting the BSOD

windows>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I remember being forced to use macs in middle school/high school, felt like stabbing my urethra with a thin pencil

windows>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I remember being forced to use macs in middle school/high school, felt like stabbing my urethra with a thin pencil

Back
Top Bottom