This is what's wrong with America vol. sorry for another gay marriage thread

Its your life and you can do whatever you want with it....but God doesn't like it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I used to be gay.....but now I'm very interested in girls.......
eyes.gif
yeah okay guy
laugh.gif

Religion FTL

Parents do this kid a favor and enroll him in some kind of team sports.

Republican here,

I say get married and have a !#%@+*+ blast. It doesn't affect me so why should I give a +$+# ?

WOW
laugh.gif

This kid...

This is exactly why I will never raise my children in the church and will allow them to form their opinions on religion when they're older.

That kid can barely formulate a cohesive statement let alone determine his own sexuality!
smh.gif
at his parents he obviously needs some counseling.

This is what's wrong with America

Couldn't agree more. What is this kid, 10? And he said he used to be gay?

I'm so tired about all these religion fanatics trying to stop people from being happy.

lol didn't some dude post a vid of this girl saying she chose to be gay and now was choosing to be straight as proof that homosexuality was a choice?

laugh.gif

this is literally the same thing.

Why is this kid on youtube anyway, whatever happened to going outside and playing and having friends

Originally Posted by duerr

Republican here,

I say get married and have a !#%@+*+ blast. It doesn't affect me so why should I give a +$+# ?
QFT

The second video brought on the lolz.

Shouldn't be he outside playing with his friends instead of posting on Youtube?

on that second video. someone should make a gif.

i agree with duerr. gay or not im still livin my life and payin my bills. it aint affecting me

Originally Posted by cuppiecakie

Shouldn't be he outside playing with his friends instead of posting on Youtube?

I guess that is another way you can interpret the title.

son needs to go outside and get in trouble , play sports, get hurt, and get off the internet!!!!!!!.....nowadays kids have everything

friends? is that a joke. Did you see that video? cat said stop calling me a #!*! or youll be sorry!!! who is friends with that?

Back
Top Bottom