This is the same person!?! Vol.

that gif aint the least bit funny. dude said they were banging on his car and he was scared for his life. so he just floors it and takes out 10+ people
30t6p3b.gif

that gif aint the least bit funny. dude said they were banging on his car and he was scared for his life. so he just floors it and takes out 10+ people
30t6p3b.gif

This thread definitely took another turn.

I wonder what happened to the person driving.. What was he charged with?..

RIP.

This thread definitely took another turn.

I wonder what happened to the person driving.. What was he charged with?..

RIP.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

OP, I'ma let you finish right quick, but that GIF is way more interesting that your original topic.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Can someone explain what the heck happened. That driver just caught 10 counts of attempted murder charges...IDIIOOTTTT...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

OP, I'ma let you finish right quick, but that GIF is way more interesting that your original topic.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Can someone explain what the heck happened. That driver just caught 10 counts of attempted murder charges...IDIIOOTTTT...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by L0keY Jeenius

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I can explain son didnt give a #$%^

Originally Posted by L0keY Jeenius

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I can explain son didnt give a #$%^

Back
Top Bottom