THIS IS THE PRETTIEST GIRL ON THE YOUTUBEZ YALL

laugh.gif
exactly. she looks 30 years old trying really hard to be hip and funny

Strong post title, OP. I was expecting heaven on earth, but she's only a 6, at best, and that's because I'm feeling generous this morning.

Just seeing the title I figured it would either be iJustine or JennaMarbles. Ugh.

On a related note, it's JennaMarbles is the 5th most subscribed to channel on YouTube, ahead of channels like EpicMealTime and freddiew. To me that is crazy and more indicative that a ton of guys that fantasize about smashing that do so while watching her YouTube videos.

Right now ijustine is 57th, which is respectable in and of itself. These girls are making well over 6 figures a year off that YouTube money.

Ijustine aight

So many chicks on YT that look better than her though

Heather123

Dulcecandy87

NatyMidnight

AndreasChoice

Shannon T. Boodram

rissrose2

Arika Sato

DeziredBeauty

On a related note, it's JennaMarbles is the 5th most subscribed to channel on YouTube, ahead of channels like EpicMealTime and freddiew. To me that is crazy and more indicative that a ton of guys that fantasize about smashing that do so while watching her YouTube videos.
Right now ijustine is 57th, which is respectable in and of itself. These girls are making well over 6 figures a year off that YouTube money.
ive laughed at a few of her videos , but not enough to want to subscribe.

her humor is a bit...much , very annoying at times.

what camera is she using, it looks like a go pro (i just received my go pro 2 in the mail myself)
looks like it takes really good quality vids :smokin

Back
Top Bottom