THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO RSVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
never considered a cloud for my bots. this might be something to look at since they offer location based servers which may be helpful for RSVPs.

although you have no control over the provisioning of your instance.

never considered a cloud for my bots. this might be something to look at since they offer location based servers which may be helpful for RSVPs.

although you have no control over the provisioning of your instance.

Twitter does everything in house so no chance for colo unfortunately. otherwise it would be OVER lol

Chronos I have so much to say but I'm at work now. First ill start with compliments.. Will update later on nikenyc f**kery

This guys bot is legit, I signed up earlier for updates and stuff and was entered in for the foams (somehow?) and bam, got an RSVP for Nike Chi. I know you said don't sign up if you don't intend to buy, so I didn't but somehow ended up getting picked. Anyways, thanks again for being an awesome board member :smokin

Way to pay it forward. Thanks Chronos, signed up and tweeted the link. This is what we are supposed to be doing, helping each other out.

This guys bot is legit, I signed up earlier for updates and stuff and was entered in for the foams (somehow?) and bam, got an RSVP for Nike Chi. I know you said don't sign up if you don't intend to buy, so I didn't but somehow ended up getting picked. Anyways, thanks again for being an awesome board member :smokin

That's whats up man. Hope you can pick the pair up and help a fellow NTer out for retail if they didn't get theirs. :nthat:

i got a RSVP also thanks to Chronos1296

as i said i already have the shoe

hes 100% legit and i am going to use his service again
thanks to him i'm going to get a second pair

i just hope it will work next time

again he's 100% legit

Last edited:
Man chronos is doing a VERY reputable act!! We need to somehow find a way to use this setup to help out other fellow NTers who still can't get their pairs, or maybe have never heard of this whole thing. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Last edited:
i see my DM was sent within a second of the NT annoucement... chronos bot is serious...

Chronos...you are good with me...great people always come out the bay area...ive been trying to tell people this

So just putting your e-mail sign you up? I signed in but instructions said were going to e-mail me within 48 hours or something... I wouldn't mind secure a pair of foams in NikeSF :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom