THIS is the Best Album Of the 00's......

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by The Takeover

"Below The Heavens > GRODT?":
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this dude don't even know what he talkin about, I think son just came in here to make outlandish comments like this in an attempt to get e-points with the 50 cent haters

I love GRODT and it's a great album. But Below The Heavens is leagues ahead of it as a hip-hop album. GRODT just has
sick.gif
pimp.gif
production, sold a lot of records, and the songs are catch and dope. I love the album so don't think I'm bashing it, but Below The Heavens is light years ahead of it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shock Value

However, i think the rest of the tracks are garbage

laugh.gif
at 21 questions being garbage

Im not gonna lie, i was 50 fan before this came out and was hyped when this dropped... when what up gansta came on i was like
eek.gif
pimp.gif
.... i think there aresome great to classic songs (Many Men, What up Gansta, heat, high all the time, If i cant, Pimp, Wanksta, u not like me, lifes on the line, patiently waiting(cause of em's verse...))......

However, i think the rest of the tracks are garbage...... great album, just overhyped.... top 10 of 00's....

YES......................it is top 5.............but Thee best....#1.......nah

pimp.gif
nonetheless

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You be bumpin 21 Questions like it's a heat rock?
Shut ya dust bunny !!$ up... That song is crack, period.

You said ANY Em album >>>>> GRODT.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I aint even an Em fan and I can stand by that with the criteria you put for best album of this decade. You shoulda checked my post thoroughly tho.I edited while you quoted me. Resulting to name calling you just said 21 Questions is crack. That sweet lil radio single for the ladies is crack? You a femaleor the sensitive type? You putting that song up there with Don't Push Me and Many Men?. This +#*%+ said that song is crack
laugh.gif

For the record Purple Haze >>>>>>> GRODT

I might have to agree, it's not the best lyrically obviously but his music was hot. Catchy and everyone was into it and if going by sales thendefinitely....

Originally Posted by The Takeover

"Below The Heavens > GRODT?":
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this dude don't even know what he talkin about, I think son just came in here to make outlandish comments like this in an attempt to get e-points with the 50 cent haters

I love GRODT and it's a great album. But Below The Heavens is leagues ahead of it as a hip-hop album. GRODT just has
sick.gif
pimp.gif
production, sold a lot of records, and the songs are catch and dope. I love the album so don't think I'm bashing it, but Below The Heavens is light years ahead of it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shock Value

However, i think the rest of the tracks are garbage

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
show me one song on GRODT that can even bementioned in the same breathe as an BTH track lyrically.

I dare you to do it. The only verse that can even be comparable in any form is Em's.

The +@@% outta here if you're sleeping that hard on BTH.

Many Men stoopid.
First of all no. Not even close. And second of all, that's one song.

The %+%% outta here you don't know what you're talking about. You started this thread with the mindset nothing is better than GRODT. I wouldn'tmind your opinion so much if you actually gave reasons instead of just laughing.

Below The Heavens>GRODT

Many Men stoopid.

The %+%% outta here you don't know what you're talking about. You started this thread with the mindset nothing is better than GRODT. I wouldn't mind your opinion so much if you actually gave reasons instead of just laughing.

Below The Heavens>GRODT

This dude is a *$$#*!! clown. I swear to god son.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sit ya dumb #%# down somewhere, guy.

Many Men stoopid.

The %+%% outta here you don't know what you're talking about. You started this thread with the mindset nothing is better than GRODT. I wouldn't mind your opinion so much if you actually gave reasons instead of just laughing.

Below The Heavens>GRODT

This dude is a *$$#*!! clown. I swear to god son.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sit ya dumb #%# down somewhere, guy.
You're really proving your point.

Listen to My World Is after any song on GRODT and tell me what song has better lyrics.

GRODT is a great album and a classic. Below The Heavens is the essence of hip-hop.

I can laugh at you and call you names too but that doesn't help prove my point.

You really think what 50 is spitting are that good of lyrics?

$*#%% elementary.

Once again, I'm not trying to bash the album. But LYRICALLY, he does not hold a candle to Blu, and you're lying to yourself if you really think so.

You really think what 50 is spitting are that good of lyrics?

Is 50 cent the only artist rapping in those 2 songs I just posted?
laugh.gif

Em's verse on Dont Push Me > anything on below the heavens

Em's verse on Patiently Waiting>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Below The Heavens

Its 50's *%+##!! album, not Em's. Blu is spitting crazy on every track. Just Blu, he doesn't need another rapper to carry a track lyrically forhim. And I acknowledged that Em's verses are the only things that can be compared. But regardless....

> Everything 50s ever spit combined.

I'm afraid to even say what other albums I think are better because you'll just throw a few "
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
" in the mix and think you're right because of it.

Top 5 def.

The best? IDK. Don't really want to put anything before it but I don't feel too comfortable saying it's the best either.

I think I just can't decide
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom