This is probably hella random but

when i was a kid he was my favorite actor i have no idea why when i was 7 i pegged him as that, but i do remember renting "snake eyes" on vhs and watching at my dads job 3 times and not understanding any of it. Nic cage is a boss

His action movies are the best.
pimp.gif

Con Air FTW

Originally Posted by imperialh8

Originally Posted by hellomarco

true but i don't see him as a bad actor though.

con air and national treasure 1&2
pimp.gif

Really...you don't see him as a bad actor?

He always looks tired on the screen...his character never seems believable. IMO he's more worst of an actor than Tom Cruise and that is saying a lot.
16423292brendan_fraser1215200864505pm.jpg

Now this is bad! Every actor has corny movies on their list, but you gotta give him credit Nick has some classics. 

laugh.gif

nic cage movies i like ... Face/Off, The Rock, The Weather Man, National Treasure

nic cage movies i detest ... WickerMan, 8mm, Snake eyes

i'll stop right there though, his acting can be horrible @ times ... oh i did like lord of war though

matchstick men is one of my favorites movies. I think he did good in that one and lord of war, but he has made very bad movies too haha. He is hit and miss but entertaining regardless.

i'm not sure if nick cage is a bad actor or just an actor that will sign on for any script presented to him.  who would ever read a script like ghost rider and think that would be a good career move?

His acting his ok i just think they put him in roles that dont fit him.....well then again he has been in a lot of roles.

I was saying this the other day and my wife hit me with a stone face and reminded me of his movies that I enjoy
con air
face off
matchstick men
weather man
national treasure

just to name a few

Back
Top Bottom