This is how you eff up a second chance: Lyfe Jennings Sentenced to 3.5 years.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Yeah T.I. is done...
Son better get the YMCMB plan set QUICK so he has some new @+$# drop EVERY month..

Man yall acting like they bout to throw TIP in for life.....

Granted he aint getting off anywhere near as easyas he did the last time but I mean those are a part of the lessons we all learn. Honestly I feel much more Lyfe than I do TIP and I'm no where near as big a Lyfe fan as I am a TI fan. TI did so much to fix his image before going in a couple years ago then he gets out and its all the sudden EFF a Mixtape, and weed in the whip come on TIP
eyes.gif

On another note Lyfe hold your head man that 3 years will definately be another rude awaking and honestly I'm not even sure if his career can take another 3 1/2 year prison hiatus. I hope my man has some nice properties and investments prior to going in.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

looks like T.I is gonna face the same kind of time.. I can't help but think if Lyfe Jennings was a real A-list celeb he would get much less time for this.

my first thought...as a fan i'm devastated cuz i'm a HUGE lyfe since his first appearance on Apollo

but i'm sick of watching people !!%! up opportunities folks out here would kill for so its unfortunate he has to leave his children but he did this to himself...i'd be really surprised if he makes another album when he gets out although he did say this was his last a long time ago cuz he wanted to spend time with his kids

i won't bat an eyelash if TI goes back for awhile...these people think they are untouchable

what she said!

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

looks like T.I is gonna face the same kind of time.. I can't help but think if Lyfe Jennings was a real A-list celeb he would get much less time for this.

my first thought...as a fan i'm devastated cuz i'm a HUGE lyfe since his first appearance on Apollo

but i'm sick of watching people !!%! up opportunities folks out here would kill for so its unfortunate he has to leave his children but he did this to himself...i'd be really surprised if he makes another album when he gets out although he did say this was his last a long time ago cuz he wanted to spend time with his kids

i won't bat an eyelash if TI goes back for awhile...these people think they are untouchable

what she said!

This could be a blessing. The last time Lyfe went to jail be released a classic. (IMO his first cd was a classic)

This could be a blessing. The last time Lyfe went to jail be released a classic. (IMO his first cd was a classic)

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

If I was TI I'd pull that Roman Polanski and bounce overseas, son got enough money to be good for life.

I'm sure they'd freeze his assets.

He's not a white celebrity with anywhere near the status that the old money/people in power in this country has.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

If I was TI I'd pull that Roman Polanski and bounce overseas, son got enough money to be good for life.

I'm sure they'd freeze his assets.

He's not a white celebrity with anywhere near the status that the old money/people in power in this country has.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Yeah T.I. is done...
Son better get the YMCMB plan set QUICK so he has some new @+$# drop EVERY month..

Granted he aint getting off anywhere near as easyas he did the last time but I mean those are a part of the lessons we all learn. Honestly I feel much more Lyfe than I do TIP and I'm no where near as big a Lyfe fan as I am a TI fan. TI did so much to fix his image before going in a couple years ago then he gets out and its all the sudden EFF a Mixtape, and weed in the whip come on TIP
eyes.gif
Thats the thing about it. .
T.I. went in with a good amount of buzz, coming off successful Paper Trail. .

He gets out, little to no buzz, people weren't speaking on him like Gucci during his time, and like Wayne is getting now.

He drops a mixtape, that is poorly received, his singles basically suck besides I'm Back.

His album was supposed to release next week. . I doubt that.

If he goes back to jail, he will lose whatever buzz he has left.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Yeah T.I. is done...

eyes.gif
Thats the thing about it. .
T.I. went in with a good amount of buzz, coming off successful Paper Trail. .

He gets out, little to no buzz, people weren't speaking on him like Gucci during his time, and like Wayne is getting now.

He drops a mixtape, that is poorly received, his singles basically suck besides I'm Back.

His album was supposed to release next week. . I doubt that.

If he goes back to jail, he will lose whatever buzz he has left.

Lyfe's album that he just dropped was his last... He said at the beginning of the year that after "I Still Believe" he was retiring..

Lyfe's album that he just dropped was his last... He said at the beginning of the year that after "I Still Believe" he was retiring..

So the same bamma who made the biggest cockblocking song of all time "S.E.X" and "Statistics" was kicking in doors and bussin off shots looking for the mother of his children? Good job sir. Maybe he shoulda took heed to his own songs.

So the same bamma who made the biggest cockblocking song of all time "S.E.X" and "Statistics" was kicking in doors and bussin off shots looking for the mother of his children? Good job sir. Maybe he shoulda took heed to his own songs.

please explain how S.E.X is the biggest blocking song of all time...

if anything its a great message most young girls need to hear and probably m favorite song from him...

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lyfe hold ya head tho man.

please explain how S.E.X is the biggest blocking song of all time...

if anything its a great message most young girls need to hear and probably m favorite song from him...

Tell these girls to get better role models.
roll.gif

For real though dude's approach was ALL wrong in my opinion. It takes two to have sex and for him to feel like guys were naturally pressuring these females then he needed to address both sides rather than making us sound like villains. To me it seemed like an attempt of hoarding all the poon for himself.
roll.gif

Immature, yes I know.

4 classics so he good - each song touches the soul. if you like feel good, heart felt, music then cop all 4 of his albums. his latest joint got a song called "mama" with anthony hamilton that is oh so real.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

His music is on some real +!$!. It's funny when someone actually tries to be positive with their music they get scorned for it.
The game is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal !%$$@% up right now
tired.gif

VIA @lilduval 's Twitter Time line: "Damn my _ lyfe got 3 years. Well whiles hes in there I hope he remembers RULE NUMBER 1 DON'T BE A BOOTIE CALL!!!!!"

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom