This is how you eff up a second chance: Lyfe Jennings Sentenced to 3.5 years.

Breaking: Lyfe Jennings just sentenced to 3 years in prison

Wednesday 09-22-2010 4:44pm CT

Lyfe-Jennings-s03.jpg

The internet is abuzz this evening with word that Lyfe Jennings has been sentenced to 3 years in prison for an offense he committed in Smyrna, Georgia.

While this hasn?t been confirmed by either camps, Lyfe Jennings tweeted this earlier this afternoon:

This will be my last post. To everyone who gave me a chance I am forever in your debt. I have had a fabulous career because of you. All I can say in parting is that I have been honest with yaw. I didn?t sugarcoat a word didn?t hold back a single sylible of my life from yaw. I?ve lived a hundred lives in these 6 yrs so I not only won?t, i don?t have the right to complain. I would like to think that I?ve changed lives by changing my own, tho I can?t be sure. But one thing I am sure of is God gives and takes away in measure. He is fair, just and forever. Amen from aman? Smile, its contageous:smile:

Jennings, 35, (born Chester Jennings) was attempting to locate the mother of his children, Joy Pound, when he allegedly kicked in the door of a house in Smyrna and later fired a gun in the street. Corporal Milton Lane of the Smyrna Police Department told MTV News that when police arrived on the scene to respond to the shots fired in what they believed was a domestic dispute, they witnessed a red 2005 Corvette leaving the address.

A high-speed pursuit ensued, and Jennings was apprehended after he crashed the car. Once he was stopped, the warrant in the case said he refused a field sobriety test and police smelled ?a strong odor of an alcoholic beverage? coming from his mouth.

I guess he's a "Statistic" now
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif

On the real though, I wish jail-time on no one. I hope he can make his way back, again.
30t6p3b.gif

Breaking: Lyfe Jennings just sentenced to 3 years in prison

Wednesday 09-22-2010 4:44pm CT

Lyfe-Jennings-s03.jpg

The internet is abuzz this evening with word that Lyfe Jennings has been sentenced to 3 years in prison for an offense he committed in Smyrna, Georgia.

While this hasn?t been confirmed by either camps, Lyfe Jennings tweeted this earlier this afternoon:

This will be my last post. To everyone who gave me a chance I am forever in your debt. I have had a fabulous career because of you. All I can say in parting is that I have been honest with yaw. I didn?t sugarcoat a word didn?t hold back a single sylible of my life from yaw. I?ve lived a hundred lives in these 6 yrs so I not only won?t, i don?t have the right to complain. I would like to think that I?ve changed lives by changing my own, tho I can?t be sure. But one thing I am sure of is God gives and takes away in measure. He is fair, just and forever. Amen from aman? Smile, its contageous:smile:

Jennings, 35, (born Chester Jennings) was attempting to locate the mother of his children, Joy Pound, when he allegedly kicked in the door of a house in Smyrna and later fired a gun in the street. Corporal Milton Lane of the Smyrna Police Department told MTV News that when police arrived on the scene to respond to the shots fired in what they believed was a domestic dispute, they witnessed a red 2005 Corvette leaving the address.

A high-speed pursuit ensued, and Jennings was apprehended after he crashed the car. Once he was stopped, the warrant in the case said he refused a field sobriety test and police smelled ?a strong odor of an alcoholic beverage? coming from his mouth.

I guess he's a "Statistic" now
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif

On the real though, I wish jail-time on no one. I hope he can make his way back, again.
30t6p3b.gif

Seriously though my g?

This man came out of jail with a chance, made it happen and is going right back?

The nerve of son to talk about "statistics"

Still wish him well though, hate to see another brother go down for some @*++ like this.

Seriously though my g?

This man came out of jail with a chance, made it happen and is going right back?

The nerve of son to talk about "statistics"

Still wish him well though, hate to see another brother go down for some @*++ like this.

looks like T.I is gonna face the same kind of time.. I can't help but think if Lyfe Jennings was a real A-list celeb he would get much less time for this.

looks like T.I is gonna face the same kind of time.. I can't help but think if Lyfe Jennings was a real A-list celeb he would get much less time for this.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

T.I. must be sweating bullets right now. Dude is about to go away for real.

T.I. must be sweating bullets right now. Dude is about to go away for real.

If I was TI I'd pull that Roman Polanski and bounce overseas, son got enough money to be good for life.

If I was TI I'd pull that Roman Polanski and bounce overseas, son got enough money to be good for life.

my first thought...as a fan i'm devastated cuz i'm a HUGE lyfe since his first appearance on Apollo

but i'm sick of watching people !!%! up opportunities folks out here would kill for so its unfortunate he has to leave his children but he did this to himself...i'd be really surprised if he makes another album when he gets out although he did say this was his last a long time ago cuz he wanted to spend time with his kids

i won't bat an eyelash if TI goes back for awhile...these people think they are untouchable

my first thought...as a fan i'm devastated cuz i'm a HUGE lyfe since his first appearance on Apollo

but i'm sick of watching people !!%! up opportunities folks out here would kill for so its unfortunate he has to leave his children but he did this to himself...i'd be really surprised if he makes another album when he gets out although he did say this was his last a long time ago cuz he wanted to spend time with his kids

i won't bat an eyelash if TI goes back for awhile...these people think they are untouchable

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Yeah T.I. is done...
Son better get the YMCMB plan set QUICK so he has some new @+$# drop EVERY month..

Man yall acting like they bout to throw TIP in for life.....

Granted he aint getting off anywhere near as easyas he did the last time but I mean those are a part of the lessons we all learn. Honestly I feel much more Lyfe than I do TIP and I'm no where near as big a Lyfe fan as I am a TI fan. TI did so much to fix his image before going in a couple years ago then he gets out and its all the sudden EFF a Mixtape, and weed in the whip come on TIP
eyes.gif

On another note Lyfe hold your head man that 3 years will definately be another rude awaking and honestly I'm not even sure if his career can take another 3 1/2 year prison hiatus. I hope my man has some nice properties and investments prior to going in.

Yeah T.I. is done...
Son better get the YMCMB plan set QUICK so he has some new @+$# drop EVERY month..

Granted he aint getting off anywhere near as easyas he did the last time but I mean those are a part of the lessons we all learn. Honestly I feel much more Lyfe than I do TIP and I'm no where near as big a Lyfe fan as I am a TI fan. TI did so much to fix his image before going in a couple years ago then he gets out and its all the sudden EFF a Mixtape, and weed in the whip come on TIP
eyes.gif

On another note Lyfe hold your head man that 3 years will definately be another rude awaking and honestly I'm not even sure if his career can take another 3 1/2 year prison hiatus. I hope my man has some nice properties and investments prior to going in.

Yeah T.I. is done...

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom