This is how Finish Line does business?

damb would expect from doing business on ebay but not from a big store like Finishline

:rofl:

How are you going to prove to Finish Line you're not doing this just to get another pair for free though? That's the first question that would come into my mind if I was on the other end of the phone.

Finishline doesn't have a warehouse. They ship from individual stores. Some jackass of an employee at the store you got it from thought it would be funny to do that.

Finishline doesn't have a warehouse. They ship from individual stores. Some jackass of an employee at the store you got it from thought it would be funny to do that.

Or they might have sent you the box with the display shoe.....

Do you wear a 8.5 or 9 by any chance?

Employees check to see if both shoes are in the box when they are bringing them to a customer. Why would it change for a delivery?

Employees check to see if both shoes are in the box when they are bringing them to a customer. Why would it change for a delivery?

They know people like surprises :smokin

FNL is the worst store ever. My boy had a bad experience there, don't remember exactly what happened but I think he bought something and literally as he was walking out saw the exact same item in a different color and they wouldn't let him exchange. Dude threatened to piss in all the shoes :lol:

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom