This is an interesting article....MJ's HOF induction speech

Just watched the whole speech on youtube. Looks like the writer of the article may be a Jordan hater :smile:

MJ's competitive spirit is just amazing.....simply amazing

Looks like Jerry Krause won't be in MJ's Christmas list in the near future...
roll.gif

nice speech by the g.o.a.t.! i also emjoyed that of john stockton. nice to see the players we idolized growing up getting emotional! a nice event overall! haveto stay up til 5am knina just to watch the replay in btv!

still.... i wanna be like mike

I watched on BTV MJ's HOF induction speech. I think MJ is much much better as a player (the greatest in fact ) than a speaker. He was too unforgiving. Ithink the article is right. He hated the Bulls former general manager Jerry Krause that he even mentioned in his speech 'where is Jerry Krause? Who invitedhim? I didn't'! Lahat na ng tao saludo na sa kanya eh.......he doesn't need to open old wounds now......nakuha nya na lahat ng dapat makuha sabasketball eh.....nung ifreeze out sya led by Isiah Thomas......nakabawi na sya ...Isiah Thomas should have been in the original Dream Team and not ClydeDrexler....he was not included so as not to infuriate MJ because MJ hated Isiah....I am a Jordan fan basketball wise......pero dapat kumuha sya ng magaling naspeech writer....I also watched Magic's induction before, much much better than MJ's as he thanked everyone who made him a Hall famer.....

In my point of view the speech was great. but you can't please everyone, as I think of it, jordan has no weakness in the game of basketball, so they areattacking him in anyway possible just to gave him a negative profile. that's just the way with it with critics..
smh.gif

now bryon russells dragging MJ's name and issuing a challenge..
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom