this idiot goes to my school

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Diego

Just because Im on NT on a Saturday evening, it does not mean you should start posting 10 minute videos.

laugh.gif

Damn I'm bored.. COD anyone? -_-
What system?
laugh.gif
My stomach turned by lookin at ol girl

laugh.gif
What a ******ed video... Why does it go into slow motion at the endtho?
laugh.gif
She sounds EXTRA dumb in slow motion. She got a bangin chest tho,I would have fun with her.

Originally Posted by socluis90

First of all, your tips suck. I would never listen to a word you say you $+#@+#@ ugly troll. You don't want to feel like a !$+*? But you wear that sparkly ugly bra and put bronzer on your fat boobs? Hmm. Your a pig and you're disgusting and NO ONE WANTS TO BE LIKE YOU. I'd seriously reconsider that before publicly embarrassing yourself ever again. You look like a $+#@+#@ idiot. GET A LIFE LITTLE +%+%!.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

idk why yall frontin

i'd smutt her up

on a weekly basis

id let the boys smash too

nothing better than a girl who plays for your "team"
pimp.gif

i love nsozzi<3 I HATE UGLY GUIDETTES YOU ARE GROSSSSSSS. thanks for the how NOT to look tips ;] i hate skanks like this, u give jersey girls a bad name. your like 12 years old, you don't even know what a real club is, even if you were old enough to get into clubs other than abyss & surf club on teen nights, you wouldn't get into any real clubs ANYWAYS cause they dont allow little white trash fat %%###! in, ur not getting into anyyyy legit club looking like that honey. your wack.
48f2f14.jpg

im sorry but this HAS to be a joke. foundation on your lips. you have to use bronzer 10 shades darker than your skin , you dont wanna look white.

otherwise-
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom