This guy "Sonic" Hamilton ended his career before it even started.........

"you punched me tho i aint me to do that"
roll.gif

as a firm believer in equal women's rights (as all of you should be)...camera or not...she woulda got str8 ricky hatton'd out that jawn had she snuckme like that off reflexes alone...and she woulda cot the Dont Be A Menace "My mans said he dont want no trouble...BUT I DO!" ring-around-the-roseystomp afterwards for doin it on camera...

LAWD

slim got stole off the T - O - P.
roll.gif

can't lie though, shawty cought him with a nice right hook.

LAWD

slim got stole off the T - O - P.
roll.gif

cant lie though, shawty cought him wit a nice right hook.

I guess my problem with this is more universal -- females in America thinking that they can swing on anything verbal.

Our society has done little to change this.

We all see what she did. If he hit her back, he'd be public enemy #1 in all the media. Chris Breeeze round 2.
A woman beater.
Her actions immediately null and void, and she's the instant victim.

He didn't, proceeded, now he chumps of chumps among his peers.

Dudes can't win in these cases, no matter how you feel about Hamilton...

The WSHH.com comments are the best

That Punch was quicker than Sonic, Charles lost all his coins from that punch

DAMN, THATS THE KIND OF GIRL I LIKE. I HOPE YOU WATCHED THAT RIHANNA. TAKE NOTES

She wrote a chin check for a Mill'.

She doctor robotniked dat fool
roll.gif

i guess y'aw missed WHY she hit him... supposedly she is his girl/assistant/jumpoff (insert relationship here) and in his rhyme he mentions personal stuffabout THEIR relationship and he implied that she'd had an abortion (i guess it would have been his kid), so she stole him... The sad part about it, is thatit got caught on camera, and most of the people walking by either don't know who CH is, or really dont give a ***... I seen ol dude at Cmon a couple monthsago, and he is a straight herb/cornball/bamma... His spit game (pause) is pretty good, but his personality is lamesauce...

Back
Top Bottom