This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

Originally Posted by stuched

pimp.gif
OH HE GOT A JET?

THIS !!**@ MUST BE ON NT.

Am I the only one who doesn't particularly like "Let Me" "Back" and most of the Lonny Breaux stuff because of the Pop sound? Don't get me wrong, they're good songs as they are, but what made all of nostalgia,ULTRA, Acura Integurl, Pyrite and Thinking About You so dope is that they sound unique to Frank.

All these other "new" tracks just sound like him singing over Chris Brown beats and stuff.

I'm actually really borderline on "Dreamkilla"

Am I the only one who doesn't particularly like "Let Me" "Back" and most of the Lonny Breaux stuff because of the Pop sound? Don't get me wrong, they're good songs as they are, but what made all of nostalgia,ULTRA, Acura Integurl, Pyrite and Thinking About You so dope is that they sound unique to Frank.

All these other "new" tracks just sound like him singing over Chris Brown beats and stuff.

I'm actually really borderline on "Dreamkilla"

Let Me & Dream Killa have that Frank Ocean feel... Back has that Lonny feel to it, but I still mess with it.

Frank & Lonny have 2 different styles though, I can agree with that... Lonny has a straight up R&B feel to it while Frank Ocean is just in its own genre.

Let Me & Dream Killa have that Frank Ocean feel... Back has that Lonny feel to it, but I still mess with it.

Frank & Lonny have 2 different styles though, I can agree with that... Lonny has a straight up R&B feel to it while Frank Ocean is just in its own genre.

Let Me definitely does have that Frank Ocean feel. Don't be mistaken about the pop sound because Nostalgia, Ultra definitely had some of those songs. See 'Songs for Women' which is
pimp.gif

Let Me definitely does have that Frank Ocean feel. Don't be mistaken about the pop sound because Nostalgia, Ultra definitely had some of those songs. See 'Songs for Women' which is
pimp.gif

I read a few pages here and decided to give Ultra a try, and my goodness
eek.gif

I'm mad I hadn't listened earlier, definitely a big fan now. I think he's about to to big things in the coming year or two.

Does he do shows anywhere?

I read a few pages here and decided to give Ultra a try, and my goodness
eek.gif

I'm mad I hadn't listened earlier, definitely a big fan now. I think he's about to to big things in the coming year or two.

Does he do shows anywhere?

anyone else think it's crazy he's the first artist (person) heard on watch the throne? i find that quite up there as far as accomplishments.

anyone else think it's crazy he's the first artist (person) heard on watch the throne? i find that quite up there as far as accomplishments.

^ highly agree.. for someone who hasnt dropped a retail album, this is quite an accomplishment.. for JAY and YE to see something in this dude is crazy considering how up there those two are in the music game.

^ highly agree.. for someone who hasnt dropped a retail album, this is quite an accomplishment.. for JAY and YE to see something in this dude is crazy considering how up there those two are in the music game.

Originally Posted by Dunk These

Uh its pretty much a mindf*** It hasn't even been a year and he's featured on the biggest album of 2011
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk These

Uh its pretty much a mindf*** It hasn't even been a year and he's featured on the biggest album of 2011
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom