This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

uhmm that link isnt working for me. and i kinda need it. like right now.

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I went to visit my grandma in the hospital.  Its a real sad situation.  So when I got there she was kind of out of it and barely awake.  Right before my family left she called me over.  She motioned me to come close because she could barely speak.  And when I brought my ear close to her face she whispered two words to me..."swim good".  Then she hugged me and went flatline.  I'm still kind of shook up about it.  But those last words make me feel better.

RIP Grandma......we all try
Good to know the @*%$%'s talkin' before her death. Always good to hear their last words.

I went to visit my grandma in the hospital.  Its a real sad situation.  So when I got there she was kind of out of it and barely awake.  Right before my family left she called me over.  She motioned me to come close because she could barely speak.  And when I brought my ear close to her face she whispered two words to me..."swim good".  Then she hugged me and went flatline.  I'm still kind of shook up about it.  But those last words make me feel better.

Good to know the @*%$%'s talkin' before her death. Always good to hear their last words.

Originally Posted by rtz13

Not cool bro
indifferent.gif
 mad disrespectful

Originally Posted by rtz13

Not cool bro
indifferent.gif
 mad disrespectful

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Originally Posted by mein07

re-up of the 42 tracks - http://www.mediafire.com/?iowilrptviadryg
Clutch
pimp.gif

Who's Lonny? Is this right?

Lonny B was his old moniker when he was signed to a major. IMHO Frank Ocean is better. But there are a few heaters in that 42pack. Im glad this thread is still poppin. Dude deserves mad shine. I hope he puts out more material real soon.
Yeah, FO sounds better. I couldnt pronounce Breaux. I listened to about half of the 42, and so far im feeling a couple of them.

Clutch
pimp.gif

Lonny B was his old moniker when he was signed to a major. IMHO Frank Ocean is better. But there are a few heaters in that 42pack. Im glad this thread is still poppin. Dude deserves mad shine. I hope he puts out more material real soon.
Yeah, FO sounds better. I couldnt pronounce Breaux. I listened to about half of the 42, and so far im feeling a couple of them.

Clutch
pimp.gif

its pronounced bro, but i like frank ocean also. just sounds better
laugh.gif

Clutch
pimp.gif

its pronounced bro, but i like frank ocean also. just sounds better
laugh.gif

We all try, American wedding, and Novacane are my %%#$.

Mixtape is perfect when riding with a chick on a summer night.
pimp.gif

We all try, American wedding, and Novacane are my %%#$.

Mixtape is perfect when riding with a chick on a summer night.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom