Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Young comes on for Rash
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'd take that as a big FU from Jose if I was Tony
laugh.gif
mean.gif
SMH.  I can't even see Jose's end game.  Such a talented young player, and he's freezing him out for garbage dudes.  Even the Ashford over Tony, I can see some validity in the argument, but now it's just getting down right disrespectful.

Hopefully it unsettles martial, as many of you feel, dude should be a starter, you could see his natural composure in front of goal last season. Dude is very talented and can be a dangerous player in the future. i hope arsenal at least inquire about him in the summer

:rofl:

Scrooge Wenger getting Martial

Last edited:
:rofl:

Scrooge Wenger getting Martial
its been a while since we let that happen, rvp and a on the decline Sagna to city were the most recent *Kanye shrug* don't see why it couldn't happen on the other end. Wouldn't hurt to just ask and see if it could be enticing. He's french, we have quite a few frenchies and seems to be cool with Titi, why not try to get tit to say something to him

Gonna be real sickening if he leaves and becomes a world beater, as expeced, elsewhere...
:smh:  Feels inevitable. 

Not sure what's he's on about freezing out the future of that left flank in Shaw and Tony :smh:

Whatever it is, he's proven his point to them. Hope it's nothing more than the tough love Mkhi treatment and they end up breaking through and forcing their way onto Mou's 11.

We won't sell tony to arsenal.. he's going to psg

Hnestly don't mind him and rashford alternating on that left wing.. but mou ain't having it. Must be poor attitude or something.. whatever it is I hope he figures it out.. still a lot of games left and we could use him. I fear most for him and Shaw tho

what an important win.
If United does not step up from 6th place next weekend, they don't deserve it all 
Agreed.. had we dropped points today, I would have ruled out top four for us. Next weekend pool vs spurs and arsenal vs hull. If both go in our favor we are right back in the mix

I knew Jesus was gonna feast in premier league. Does aguero leave this summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom