This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO at Arsenal fans complaining about Barca and other clubs buying their team but look at your squad : Ozil bought, Sanchez bought, Carzola, Bought, Ox bought, Giroud bought, Walcott bought, Koscielny bought, Perez bought, Mertesacker bought, etc etc etc. Maybe you guys just need to buy better players like other clubs

Who was the last star to come out of the Gooners academy? Iwobi? :lol:

Might have to go all the way back to Ashley Cole

Last edited:
LMFAO at Arsenal fans complaining about Barca and other clubs buying their team but look at your squad : Ozil bought, Sanchez bought, Carzola, Bought, Ox bought, Giroud bought, Walcott bought, Koscielny bought, Perez bought, Mertesacker bought, etc etc etc. Maybe you guys just need to buy better players like other clubs
arsenal fans out here trying to get a seat the big boy table lmao

I don't even know if I should've mentioned Cole since even he knew that to finally win the CL,he had to jump ship and join the bigger London club :lol:

Last edited:
Y'all reading into this **** wayyyyyy too deep :lol: Cant believe so many of y'all getting worked up over obvious...

Trollface-PNG.png

:pimp: Thank you! :rofl:

Last edited:
nah don't try and save face...just hold your L 

you should be used to doing that since you support arsenal

nah don't try and save face...just hold your L 
you should be used to doing that since you support arsenal
Bruh please. Go look up past posts. Sorry if you feel dumb for being baited, but pls don't expect me to be srs about FA Cups or "building something real" or thinking Barca/Real are boring :lol:

Why are people so mad in here today? Is it cause of the holidays?

Last edited:
Man U played Arsenal and I don't remember seeing this Ozil guy people keep talking about.

It's almost like he's...invisible. hm. :nerd:

Man U played Arsenal and I don't remember seeing this Ozil guy people keep talking about.

It's almost like he's...invisible. hm. :nerd:
Dude has an NBA player type arrangement,he gets to take certain nights off,just in his case its the reverse since he usually picks the games against top/near top of the table clubs

Last edited:
I'm done going back and forth, mentioning home grown talent like Barca didn't achieve a sextuple with a core built from within [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Arsenal will never be great, keep rolling over in mediocrity and saying this year is your year. While you're at it, tell Arsenal to stop trying to come buying from our academy, it seems the best players Arsenal has had in recent years aside from a handful have been Barca academy players.

Don't sound so bitter, I know a musical number that's sure to cheer you up, sing along with me!

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE, YOU'LL NEVER SING THAT [emoji]127926[/emoji]

lmao how so?

damn near every name is world class
1. Alonso is playing. He's done. Leipzig is playing very fast and Alonso is as slow as a grandpa.

2. the formation. Carlo played 4-3-3 from the beginning and we played bad. A few weeks ago he switched to 4-2-3-1 and we finally played good again. Suddenly since last week we are playing 4-3-3 again and played awful against Darmstadt

3. Ribery is healthy and he's on the bench

4. Müller is on the bench, when he finally played good again

5. Vidal is not in form. Awful performance on Sunday. Kimmich should play instead of him

perfect formation for today:

Lewy

Ribery - Müller - Robben

Thiago - Kimmich

Alaba - Hummels - Javi - Lahm

Neuer 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom