This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keke Palmer 
devil.gif

Jesse Lingard and Lucas Vazquez both look like the type that would hit their older siblings but when the older sibling hit them back, they'd cry like little ******* and tell on their moms. Bunch of pillows looking m'fers.

Looks like I missed a crazy day in the EPL.  Citeh got that work, just need Man Utd to no shop at Mens Warehouse tomorrow morning. LOL

1. Seems like the Seatle Sounders are trash.

2. I feel like I rmemeber seeing a lot of Michal Bradley slander on twitter any time USMNT plays, but he seems like he's pretty good at soccer.

1. Seems like the Seatle Sounders are trash.

2. I feel like I rmemeber seeing a lot of Michal Bradley slander on twitter any time USMNT plays, but he seems like he's pretty good at soccer.
He's a solid player, but he makes bonehead moves at times. He gives and taketh away. Previous World Cup when the US played Portugal, he was involved in creating chances for the US and had an assist, but then he made a bad errant pass that lead to a goal and almost cost them the game.

Last edited:
Jesse Lingard and Lucas Vazquez both look like the type that would hit their older siblings but when the older sibling hit them back, they'd cry like little ******* and tell on their moms. Bunch of pillows looking m'fers.
this got me crine right now :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom