This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bday tm, Real leading la liga got me feeling myself to start the weekend b :D

Benz had a stinker (wouldn't have even started if Bale were healthy,) and Zizous first 2 subs weren't adding up with James on the bench, but when he put it Mariano the wild card it all made sense for whatever reason. Dude was so active out there and RM was energized piling bodies forward causing havoc.

And then the legend. Coming through again.

The race isn't close to over with a 6 point lead, but la liga is the one I and other RM fans said they wanted this year and so far our boys are coming through :smile:

3-0 Montpellier :x :x :x

PSG doesn't look like they're winning the league basedan of this first part of the season man...

Hoping my dude Balo and his Nice boys can take advantage and pull through. Rumors have Lavezzi being interested in coming back to France to play there.

I hate that collar

Dortmund had it before also

The colors and everything else are fine.

It's just that damn collar
word, I actually like the collar but I do hate this shirt in long sleeve tho, that big yellow streak on the arms is ugh

Alexis just keeps proving everyone wrong about him fulfilling as a striker. We have been a much different and fluid side in the attack with him there, he's almost a false 9 where him and ozil trade each other's space all match, it's why ozil has been scoring much more than assisting. Alexis has assisted ozil 4 times now, but I gotta double check that number

Last edited:
Hoping my dude Balo and his Nice boys can take advantage and pull through. Rumors have Lavezzi being interested in coming back to France to play there.
dudes been in china like 1 year right

get the 30mil then bounce....ill allow it

hulk needs to do the same 

Hold up. HOL UP

Spurs beat Swansea 5-0

28-1 on chances
sick.gif
CyxKjqVXcAESltV.jpg

great day of football so far..

ramos so clutch :x
Aguero :x

West Ham got one plan b.. go down right outside the box, let payet whip a ball in and attack from there... :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom