This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a whole lot of smoke regarding Neymar and P$G right now...

I know Txiki has to do his job and negotiate i feel that get the best deal and all that sure thats cool....but we have no leverage there is no point in haggling just give em the extra 5ms they want

Word,they don't HAVE to sell and they don't really need money either so it'll have to be on their terms

Plus its not even like 50m for dude would be out of the norm for Citeh lol

Speaking of fire...

It's been reported in Brazil that the reason behind Neymar wanting out is that Barca weren't able to sign his boys Lucas Lima and Coutinho :rofl:

Window has been too wild

Jesus Christ where are they dudes even wasting time talking to Mbappe.

FOCUS ON MENDY PLS pls. Last thing we need is Monaco getting pissed about this and ending any Mendy deal

This why we need PRIME PRIME as the new OP. Coupé It Coupé It washed.
tenor.gif

Man if that's really the reason Neymar wants out that's just childish. Like I get those are your boys but if the board won't sign them man and move on. Deuces

Lets's go for Veratti and Dembele.

His pops has probably been pushing him away to become the main guy on a squad on top of cashing out again lol. Apparently he'd earn around 40m per season :x

Hammers have quietly been doing some solid business...

In more Neymar silly news,looks like Thiago Silva might've jumped the gun :lol:

rsz_dfl9tx8xgael7gr.jpg

P$G would definitely become Brazils team

Neymar is making the right decision

Anything that weakens Barca (using the word weaken lightly because it is Barca at the end of the day) is perfectly fine with me

What's really good with United and making some more signings. Things have just gone dark after the Lukaku move.

I think this can work in Barca's favor by forcing them to address their issues. Depth and youth. Even Xavi expressed disappointment with La Masia yesterday.

The big impact the move has is that it's a win for all oil money/oligarch clubs to undermine competition and history with suspect money. If clubs without billionaire owners like Barca and Real don't manage operations at a high level and constantly innovate, they run the risk of one day being unable to keep up financially with billionaire-owned clubs. Because these clubs with huge sugar daddy's copy and implement what the other clubs do (ie City copying Barca, or how richer baseball teams invest more into moneyball better than the A's.)

I think the potential move puts PSG in the running as a CL contender for years to come. This will be the highest profile transfer since CR7 and will surely attract other talent to the club. This would be for them what they dreamed the Beckham move would be. PSG has openly stated that they look to model themselves after the likes of RM, the Lakers, Yankees, and Ferrari in order to fully catch the stylish essence of Paris. This is the move that does just that for them. Which is why I've been saying that I think it will happen.

I don't think PSG can afford both Alexis and Neymar. If they get either, they'll get one or the other.

One last point but if it goes through I think this Neymar transfer single-handedly sets Barcelona up for a successful transition into life after Messi. They've had a few slip ups and haven't been as well-ran as years past under Bartomeu, but there's no way you can mess up with this injection of funds.

A lot of people are saying this is a negotiation tactic, but at a certain point you have to concede and just accept the €220m instead of pouring more money into the front 3 when reinforcements are needed elsewhere.

Of course you can mess up an injection in funds

Just make poor signings

Even Barca is not immune to this.

Word to Arda Turin, Vermaelan, Alex Song etc.

I don't think there's anyone they can sign that match the quality of Neymar, he's arguably the 3rd best player in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom