This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Ronnie Jr crying?
frown.gif
Thought he got jabbed in the eye by accident... he had his hand on it anyway. 

Whatch talkin bout willis? RM just did the double and solidified a dynasty and you saying they need more players? Bro you watching the 90's Bulls with CR as Jordan.
Complacency will ruin a team.. you silly if you don't think even they need to invest

Props to Zidane some will try to discredit it saying anyone can do it with that team and the quality they have but its not that simple being a manager even for a world class squad. Back to back champions league in his first year and ending their league title drought.

Think it's fair to call this iteration of the Galacticos a dynasty?

Starting to think so...
Dynasty? They havent won La Liga in 5 years. Back to back Champions League I'll give them that but no way. Out of their previous current CL wins this was the most deserved but the 2 against Atletico could of gone both ways.

I genuinely forgot that Higuain even played tonight...
He had the nice control to assist Mario but besides that none of Juve's strikers could get service from their midfielders through Reals great midfield. Juve's forward where pretty much taken out for a majority of that game

Last edited:
Think it's fair to call this iteration of the Galacticos a dynasty?

Starting to think so...
Dynasty? They havent won La Liga in 5 years. Back to back Champions League I'll give them that but no way. Out of their previous current CL wins this was the most deserved but the 2 against Atletico could of gone both ways.

What do you call 3 out of 4 European crowns then? Not even Barca did that

Last edited:
Exactly. He don't even know the team he's cheering for. Makes sense cuz he has MU on his avy.
Cheering for.. I'm taking the piss outta juve, damn sure ain't cheering for Madrid.

Madrid deff needs to address those areas.. I hope your board is as naive as you and decides not to since we will be seeing you in the ucl again next season

Last edited:
What do you call 3 out of 4 European crowns then?
On paper you can call it that but I dont see how anyone can say Real Madrid have a dynasty that dominated Footy for 3/4 years. Its as silly as CR7 fanboys claiming the hell out of a Euro 2016 championship when he only played 20 mins after getting hurt :lol:

Okay they've had a European dynasty then :lol:,they haven't been out before the Semi's since 2010 :x. Dont know another word for that kind of sustained excellence

Last edited:
Juve add to their list of most finals lost with 7. Next up is Bayern and Benfica with 5.

Here goes the annual influx of ppl in here who watch one game a year and have an opinion smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom