This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol mans can't even show respect for cr7 without the hate.. like mans wasn't in here slurping Suarez when he showed out after leaving their club..

You can root for Ronnie and not have to be tied to Madrid or trying to live through them. Whole argument is stupid

End of the day I don't care either way.. Thursday the real game anyways

Last edited:
S/o to the United fans celebrating Ronnie's achievements for ANOTHER club because they have nothing of their own to celebrate.

Word to the 'Pool stans who celebrate Messi's every breath when he's never stepped foot at Anfield

Dudes seriously hating on admiring greatness,**** is beyond corny :lol:

Last edited:
lol mans can't even show respect for cr7 without the hate.. like mans wasn't in here slurping Suarez when he showed out after leaving their club..

You can root for Ronnie and not have to be tied to Madrid or trying to live through them. Whole argument is stupid

End of the day I don't care either way.. Thursday the real game anyways
Shhh man

You can't say **** when United isn't playing bruh, quit living vicariously through other clubs

Damn according to di marzio.. Monaco have already turned down a 85 mil eur bid for mbappe and want 120-140.. that's gotta be with add ons

Yea let Real come get him in time :lol: :x

Need more of a finished product for 100m+ euros

Last edited:
We talking about Pogba
9908cb640cf00bd6689bd2aee22f0a9d.768x506x1.jpg

*spits water*

I was?

That's news to me.

S/o to the United fans celebrating Ronnie's achievements for ANOTHER club because they have nothing of their own to celebrate.

Word to the 'Pool stans who celebrate Messi's every breath when he's never stepped foot at Anfield

I'm also from Argentina...

S/o to the Pool stans never letting United fans nuts breathe :lol:

Glad to have a permanent spot in that psyche :smokin

And what about assists? Wins? Style points? Pogba doesn't have those either, which Xavi and Iniesta had for days

Iniesta has 83 assists in like 20 years at Barca,you're lying if you're saying he had them for days :lol:

He's an all time great MF because he was good at everything a MF is supposed to do,not because of his numbers

Why we leaving out Xavi?

So you have previous ties to the aforementioned player? Go figure

God forbid wanting to see someone you enjoyed watching flourish elsewhere...

Last edited:

So you have previous ties to the aforementioned player? Go figure

God forbid wanotin to see someone you enjoyed watching floruish elsewhere...

Previous ties?

Last I checked Messi is still from Argentina.

Semantics,the point still stands

Not a Lyon fan cause I want to see Memphis flourish and so on...

S/o to the Pool stans never letting United fans nuts breathe :lol:

Glad to have a permanent spot in that psyche :smokin

And what about assists? Wins? Style points? Pogba doesn't have those either, which Xavi and Iniesta had for days

Iniesta has 83 assists in like 20 years at Barca,you're lying if you're saying he had them for days :lol:

He's an all time great MF because he was good at everything a MF is supposed to do,not because of his numbers

Why we leaving out Xavi?

OK,Ozil has more career assists than dude,better player right?

Last edited:
Keepers tend to age a lot more gracefully than outfield players,he's probably gonna be around past 40

Last edited:
I know keepers have a longer career lifespan I was more talking about mentally. Like he said in the rest of the quote he played against those born in the 50's and 60's and now people born after 2000 very soon. Mentally that would make most people feel old af 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I know keepers have a longer career lifespan I was more talking about mentally. Like he said in the rest of the quote he played against those born in the 50's and 60's and now people born after 2000. Mentally that would make most people feel old af :lol:  

He says going against young dudes like that gives him motivation to keep up :lol:. Probably the same thing with Ibra

In silly news...

@GFFN: PSG are considering Arsène Wenger as a replacement for Unai Emery, according to @DiMarzio.

:nerd:

Last edited:
I would imagine staying great into old age and being around younger people constantly probably helps keep you young. Gotta show you can hang :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom