This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
World Class' goals for France puts in him the top 10 all time goal scorers for France.

Poch met up with Barca Prez for a meeting (possibly new manager?)

Gibraltar used the Christmas Tree formation(not many teams used it these days but then again it is Gibraltar) and in their defensive line they had 3 brothers playing.

Matthijs de Ligt became the youngest player to play for the Dutch NT(non-friendly) at 17yr 222days old. he also caused this blunder resulting in the goal https://my.mixtape.moe/phzulg.mp4     

Fresh :smokin

Didn't even realize dude rocked Henry's number too for Les Bleus

View media item 2380804
It was written :lol:

What a damn shame,the best French no.9 since Henry doesn't even get to rep the shirt anymore :smh:

Deschamps needs to grow a pair and at least clear up dudes situation with him

Gonna be sick if I have to see another major tourney where France have the likes of WC and Gignac on the squad over actual world class talent in Benz :x

I thought it was clear he was never going to play again (at least under Deschamps) because of the blackmail stuff. Deschamps was just polite enough to put the discussion of that to a rest by saying it's no longer about it.

He's got plenty of talent to choose from that he can rely on for years to come. I can see why he doesn't want to play dudes like Benz or Ribery who have proven to potentially be toxic in a squad.

I mean it was obvious why he was left out :lol:,it's been a long time though and dude isn't even under investigation anymore and Valbuena's les Bleus career is just about over. Like Trey said,dude already missed a Euros on home soil, where they made the final no less, that's more than enough punishment if you ask me...

It wasn't made clear at all that he wouldn't ever play under Deshcamps again because Deschamps himself has been hinting at dude being offered another chance a couple of times over the last year so that's what I meant by him needing to grow a pair and clear the air with Benz instead of giving him false hope in the media.

I doubt he'd be toxic for the squad since he'd most likely try to be on his best behaviour and he's played with and has been cool with many of the players in the past before so I doubt there's any ill will there. Even his main replacement and the main face of the squad, Griez, has vouched for him to get back on the squad, as recently as last week actually, so I don't see the potential for another explosive situation like you alluded to during SA 2010.

Cantona the Gawd had a great quote on the whole thing, he basically said that France is a weird country. An accusation is enough to get you off the national team yet an accusation isn't enough to stop a presidential bid (the former frontrunner is under scandal and is being investigated for corruption) :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Wonder what Cr7 thinks [emoji]128064[/emoji] They play on the same wing primarily [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji]️

Wonder what Cr7 thinks [emoji]128064[/emoji] They play on the same wing primarily [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji]️

Hazard can pretty much play anywhere in attack besides striker iirc,I'm sure Zizou could find him a place.

It's not Hazard I'd be worried about though if I'm him, Flo seems to be infatuated with Mbappe :lol:

Speaking of Ron though,he became just the 4th European born player to score over 70 goals for country yesterday :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
My guess would be 4-4-2 with Hazard on the left and Ronnie up top with Benz. Or they could drop Benz and have Ronnie as a ST in a 4-3-3. That's not as ideal imo.

Yea it's probably a longshot cause I don't see Chelsea selling both him and Costa possibly in the same window. Who knows though, apparently Real have already had "positive" talks with his people according to Marca :nerd:

With most footy news,yea :lol:. They're usually on point with Real info though

Last edited:
I think he's off. "If I ever leave Chelsea, it will be after winning a championship." Zidane loves him as well.

rolaholic rolaholic , thoughts on Idrissa Gueye? Quietly having a good year in Everton's midfield. Good passer, excellent tackler, could be the perfect partner for Pogba in a two man midfield.

I think he's off. "If I ever leave Chelsea, it will be after winning a championship." Zidane loves him as well.

rolaholic rolaholic , thoughts on Idrissa Gueye? Quietly having a good year in Everton's midfield. Good passer, excellent tackler, could be the perfect partner for Pogba in a two man midfield.

He's been pretty underrated on that squad,most of the plaudits go to Lukaku, understandably :lol:, and Barkley but yea he's having a solid season. Could be a decent holding mid replacement for Carrick but I don't know if Everton would be willing to sell already.

Kinda holding my hopes out for someone like a Fabinho,Bakayoko or Carvalho :lol:, Gueye would be cheaper and more experienced in England though

Last edited:
Hazard to Real Madrid is inevitable. It's the natural progression of a world class footballer. You get your start at Ligue 1, Eredivisie, or Primeira Liga, earn your stripes in the EPL, then move on to the giants like Real Madrid or Barcelona. We've seen it time and time again.

Last edited:
He's been pretty underrated on that squad,most of the plaudits go to Lukaku, understandably :lol:, and Barkley but yea he's having a solid season. Could be a decent holding mid replacement for Carrick but I don't know if Everton would be willing to sell already.

Kinda holding my hopes out for someone like a Fabinho,Bakayoko or Carvalho :lol:, Gueye would be cheaper and more experienced in England though

Fabinho would be ideal. Very well rounded and is extremely calm on the ball. Seems to want the move as well.

My objective is to get to a club with the dimension of Manchester United.

I have no clue if one day I’ll be a United player, but I’ll keep on working so it stops being a rumour and becomes reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom