This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
That being said, Argentina cannot go to Russia with Bauza as our coach. Our quality of play has been awful under him

giphy.gif

He makes this look ridiculously easy.... :smh:

First time in this thread.

I work nights so I can watch soccer any morning...I gotta get some kinda subscription so I can get these games.

AC Milan fan here but of course enjoy watching any good match. I need an EPL squad

First time in this thread.

I work nights so I can watch soccer any morning...I gotta get some kinda subscription so I can get these games.

AC Milan fan here but of course enjoy watching any good match. I need an EPL squad

:lol: looking forward to reading the suggestions and reasoning behind suggestions...

CrownRoyalDaddy CrownRoyalDaddy when you go out at night do you go consistently to the club, reserve the most expense table there, buy bottle after bottle, make it rain, then wake up the next morning with an overwhelming sense of regret because you didn't get laid and you know all it wasn't worth it?

Well if you do, I have just the club for you.

View media item 2378550
View media item 2378549

Last edited:
I would just stick with AC Milan fam. Yall remember how the last reccomendation went? :rofl:

Just watch the EPL bias free and just enjoy everyones misery on here. Or go with a mid table team like Everton, West Ham, or Southampton. Other than that just watch the top teams and just choosr who entertains you the most.

- Do you like spending lots of money, have a tendency to choke when it matters and like to be a ****old to your neighbour? If so, Choose Tottenham

- Do you have a big sense of entitlement, without ever actually achieving greatness? If so, Choose Arsenal

- Are you obsessed with the 70's and 80's or are you one of those guys that thinks they can pull perfect 10's while being a 5? If so, Choose Liverpool

- Are you in the shadow of your more successful brothers and always have to try and prove you are bigger than you are? If so, Choose Man City

In all seriousness, Just watch the league until the end of the season and see if a team stands out for you. That's what happened to me with Miami Dolphins in NFL when I started watching in 1998. Wish i'd chosen someone better now :lol:

Last edited:
^ gold.

@tdoggy57 I suggest supporting Swansea City. Will never be good enough to break your heart, have a few really solid players (Sigurdsson, Llorente, Leroy Fer) and super clean kits. Plus it'd just be nice to have another non-big 4 fan in here sorta like Heggsy or trey ohh five.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom