This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I saw before I switched away PSG set up way to defensively IMO. As cliche as it is you gotta play to win not play to not lose

Tempting to watch one of my favorite players Ousmane Dembélé instead but this Barcelona game is too lit 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

From what I saw before I switched away PSG set up way to defensively IMO. As cliche as it is you gotta play to win not play to not lose
thats easier said than done...and maybe that was their gameplan but that early goal just flpped everything on its head

What Mascherano did that first half is a thing of beauty. The man is 33 years old too and still putting in that work.

The choking gods are in full effect. They've come down to earth from their clouds and have taken residence inside the brains of the mental ****** PSG players.

You could see the choking gods at work with the Warriors, with the Falcons, with the Indians. They're a powerful force indeed.

Even if PSG pull through, they're not winning jack ****. What a mental breakdown. The worst part is that both of Barcelona's goals were completely avoidable and are an unquestionable result of PSG players' mental midgetry.

That was definitely a penalty on Mascherano though.

Last edited:
Verratti's had a quiet night, he hasn't been able to get much of the ball at all with all the pressing from Barca and he assisted on that first goal

Last edited:
1st half analysis for Rabiot. Didn't connect with a single pass, looked lost, and played defense like Jahlil Okafor. Other than that, he looked great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom