This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dudes love acting purposely dense :lol:,acting like overpaying for someone who's washed is the same as spending a premium on someone who performs

Last edited:
Also love making **** up/putting words in mouths :lol:,as if anyones ever denied his status as a club legend outside of you guys.

Being a legend doesn't exclude one from being over the hill...shocking I know :lol:.

Last edited:

We got them racks just waiting 
One day y'all mad about Rooneys contract the next y'all talmbout we'll gladly overspend.

No.  You're mad at Rooney's contract.  It's like that when your squad doesn't have them bands
"Rooney isn't worth his contract."

"Rooney stays squeezing us for more money, good riddance."

"Miss me with that club legend BS, he's way overpaid."

-Man U fans
Probably could have used him on your squad,  Might have been in this game then, instead of taking the 2 L's

Also love making **** up/putting words in mouths :lol:,as if anyones ever denied his status as a club legend outside of you guys

I'm paraphrasing, but you KNOW those were the arguments you guys were making the other day. I'm just too lazy to dig them up.

Ibra's fk was the first goal conceded by Soton so far in this comp damn :lol:,even more impressive since they faced nothing but PL clubs

Last edited:
No.  You're mad at Rooney's contract.  It's like that when your squad doesn't have them bands

Need to keep the run going. League Cup or not, excited to pick up a trophy this weekend. Eyes are still on the bigger prizes tho!

I don't think United fans want Rooney to go as much as we realize the kind of money being thrown around for him. £600k per week?! I mean we'd be foolish to stop him from getting that kind of dough. Y'all stay pocket watching our every move and when we potentially make a sale y'all still tryna find ways to criticize it :lol:

What ru guys talking about?? The club is doing nothing wrong to him. They are still paying him they highest salary in the league. This is the same player who twice threated the club to leave in order to get a bigger contract. So now that his talents have diminished, you guys what the club to also still play him the full 90min even when the have better players on the bench. Nobody told Rooney to leave, but if he wants more guaranteed minutes, he better go find another club. Only reason Rooney still hasn't left is because he wants another EPL team to match his United contract. Maybe if Liverpool actually fielded its best starting 11 instead of always playing Gerrard they wouldn't have slipped up n you guys could've finally experienced the feeling of winning the EPL

wayne rooney is easily my favorite player, and its upsetting that he's on the verge of leaving but its time, not to mention it pains me that this man is on 200 something k a week doing nothing for the club

200?? mans on 300k a week and he wants other clubs to match that wage or come near it if he leaves

United fans have always cared about wages. We've always cared that we can afford more than anyone in the land.

But let's not be foolish. Freeing up Rooney's wages, makes way for a giant Griez contract :D
Need to keep the run going. League Cup or not, excited to pick up a trophy this weekend. Eyes are still on the bigger prizes tho!

I don't think United fans want Rooney to go as much as we realize the kind of money being thrown around for him. £600k per week?! I mean we'd be foolish to stop him from getting that kind of dough. Y'all stay pocket watching our every move and when we potentially make a sale y'all still tryna find ways to criticize it :lol:

What ru guys talking about?? The club is doing nothing wrong to him. They are still paying him they highest salary in the league. This is the same player who twice threated the club to leave in order to get a bigger contract. So now that his talents have diminished, you guys what the club to also still play him the full 90min even when the have better players on the bench. Nobody told Rooney to leave, but if he wants more guaranteed minutes, he better go find another club. Only reason Rooney still hasn't left is because he wants another EPL team to match his United contract. Maybe if Liverpool actually fielded its best starting 11 instead of always playing Gerrard they wouldn't have slipped up n you guys could've finally experienced the feeling of winning the EPL

wayne rooney is easily my favorite player, and its upsetting that he's on the verge of leaving but its time, not to mention it pains me that this man is on 200 something k a week doing nothing for the club

200?? mans on 300k a week and he wants other clubs to match that wage or come near it if he leaves
View media item 2091726

Last edited:
Also love making **** up/putting words in mouths :lol:,as if anyones ever denied his status as a club legend outside of you guys

I'm paraphrasing, but you KNOW those were the arguments you guys were making the other day. I'm just too lazy to dig them up.

We were talking about present day Rooney man,not sure how that was hard to get. He's the most decorated English footballer outside of Sir Bobby. He's been a legend since before he became washed :lol:

Last edited:

I don't think United fans want Rooney to go as much as we realize the kind of money being thrown around for him. £600k per week?! I mean we'd be foolish to stop him from getting that kind of dough. Y'all stay pocket watching our every move and when we potentially make a sale y'all still tryna find ways to criticize it
laugh.gif

United fans have always cared about wages. We've always cared that we can afford more than anyone in the land.

But let's not be foolish. Freeing up Rooney's wages, makes way for a giant Griez contract
happy.gif

I don't think United fans want Rooney to go as much as we realize the kind of money being thrown around for him. £600k per week?! I mean we'd be foolish to stop him from getting that kind of dough. Y'all stay pocket watching our every move and when we potentially make a sale y'all still tryna find ways to criticize it
laugh.gif

You're going to have to forgive me. I didn't happen to see "ootherocoo" in that wall of text

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom