This dude Omarion has the most swag.

laugh.gif
 but then he tried to blame his whole city though

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

This is the rap i made cuz some kid said i couldn't freestyle. He ended up giving me tickets to the jcole concert on the 24th 
grin.gif

Keep in mind i'm not trying to be a rap star. lol.

an a hole unlike j cole on the grind for the pay role from the boy hove, see curiosity didn't kill me it only killed the cat that didn't feel me, 

so now they all film me, something like a movie. My ni33a we the illest, Thats why they don't feel us, They think we drug dealers, cops wanna kill us,

This thing they call justice is just for us, to depress us, stop our progress, so if your black and want success you better have a six sense, 

rob steal, shot them in the intestines, but that's just to intense. The other part of the freestyle is to sick to  not put on a track. 

My next thread post is about to be of me rapping and playing soccer with pink shoes like Cam'ron. haha. Feel free to bite my lines. I got rhymes for days. 
happy.gif

QUE?????

This is the rap i made cuz some kid said i couldn't freestyle. He ended up giving me tickets to the jcole concert on the 24th 
grin.gif

an a hole unlike j cole on the grind for the pay role from the boy hove, see curiosity didn't kill me it only killed the cat that didn't feel me, 

so now they all film me, something like a movie. My ni33a we the illest, Thats why they don't feel us, They think we drug dealers, cops wanna kill us,

This thing they call justice is just for us, to depress us, stop our progress, so if your black and want success you better have a six sense, 

rob steal, shot them in the intestines, but that's just to intense. The other part of the freestyle is to sick to  not put on a track. 

My next thread post is about to be of me rapping and playing soccer with pink shoes like Cam'ron. haha. Feel free to bite my lines. I got rhymes for days. 
happy.gif

QUE?????

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

grin.gif

happy.gif

QUE?????
You don't like my rap? or it doesn't make sense? Nice avatar. I want a blown up poster of that in my room. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

grin.gif

happy.gif

QUE?????
You don't like my rap? or it doesn't make sense? Nice avatar. I want a blown up poster of that in my room. 
pimp.gif

funny...half you dudes clownin' dude in this thread be the first ones like "i don't even %#$$ with kicks no more...i'm just on NT for the laughs"

get over it

this threads lame, by the way

funny...half you dudes clownin' dude in this thread be the first ones like "i don't even %#$$ with kicks no more...i'm just on NT for the laughs"

get over it

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

get over it

QFT

get over it

QFT

get over it

indifferent.gif
 so jus bcuz alot of us rn't into sneakers nemor means we can't clown someone for makin an untolerable faux-pas about sneakers a sneaker website?

get over it

indifferent.gif
 so jus bcuz alot of us rn't into sneakers nemor means we can't clown someone for makin an untolerable faux-pas about sneakers a sneaker website?

Back
Top Bottom