This dude Jackie Chan is mentally ill

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
fba26d760993853964dba306881d5f073d3f1ee9_r.gif

Yeah his stunts have always blew my mind. It's crazy to think that he has never used a stunt double.

Yeah his stunts have always blew my mind. It's crazy to think that he has never used a stunt double.

I was hoping that he and Jet Li would do another movie together. But it doesn't seem that'll happen anytime soon.

I was hoping that he and Jet Li would do another movie together. But it doesn't seem that'll happen anytime soon.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Jackie Chan will forever be my favorite martial arts star. Not even just for his stunts later on, but his fight scenes throughout his career were all brilliant. His incorporation of the environment and the fact that he actually gets his @!% kicked during fights is something I've always admired.

Damn, I wanna go find all the Jackie Chan movies I can right now.

co-sign. jackie chan is not human. 
all these chuck norris stuff should be replaced with jackie

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Jackie Chan will forever be my favorite martial arts star. Not even just for his stunts later on, but his fight scenes throughout his career were all brilliant. His incorporation of the environment and the fact that he actually gets his @!% kicked during fights is something I've always admired.

Damn, I wanna go find all the Jackie Chan movies I can right now.

co-sign. jackie chan is not human. 
all these chuck norris stuff should be replaced with jackie

Back
Top Bottom