This dude fousey is a case study on how fame accelerates self destruction

Everything is hate. Man please ***** with that.

Dude is dumb.

Why not just be bald and ****. You rich. You can work it out.

But we can keep it positive. We don't wanna drive him into depression.

We can say we're not fans but no need to attack him and make him feel like he's nobody.

No need to push others away from it either.

I'll smack him if I ever see him just so he can get some sense.

im patiently waiting for him and other Youtubers come out and say who raped them.

You remember when he came in the tyga thread like a month after someone posted a pic of him and his man weave?

Talking bout we insecure cuz we laugh at fools dabbling in sorcery, meanwhile he got a mop on his head

Someone said he was looking like Paul from tekken. Bruh the tears were streaming that day. Then the gta characters oh god

Don’t hate dude at all, only dislike him because he rarely if ever came to NT for years and would make accounts just to post his videos on here for more views :smh: :smh:

man, after watching that video it looks like kanye syndrome:smh:

lmaoooooooooooooo fousey goofy af. bruh looking like a bad guy on Max Payne 3. So much tough talk from this soft serve dude. Midas Whale scream su woo at the end. Cats with a little new money swear they bout action. calling dudes b's and whatnot. fighting words. to some dudes realllllllllly bout it...clappin words.

Fousey should have just paid Drake to perform at his show. I’m sure he has the bread to do so.

I have no hate for the guy. I have only seen some of his recent antics as far as vid go.
From what i can tell he is bi polar and gets easily depressed. He mostly just acts like an insecure party bro that snorts too much blow tho, which in my estimation is likely his main problem.

Fousey on his drugs gets you that positive speech on top of a car after his dumb event got the bomb threat. Its all peace and love and hippy.

Fousey off his drugs gets you the moody bully that came in no jumper challenging dudes to knuckle ups.

It aint hard to tell

whats the deal with fousey and akademiks? i dont keep up with this stuff so cliffs would be helpful :lol:

Didn’t this guy promote a concert alluding to Drake
making an appearance? Dude is a clown for that.

Back
Top Bottom