This dude Corey Holcomb

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by filly413

TRUE INDEED(but I'd pay good money to hear Corey go in on female celebs tho)

Dude said khloe looks like the kinda chic that stays on her back more then the weakest dude on the wrestling team

And i bet her coochie looks like a leather jacket worn in the worses of winters

Originally Posted by Willis03

"i love the one asian junt"

Check him out with tanjareen monday, He will be doing his 1st show live in la. well suppose to be, i think it got bumped to next monday. Due to holiday. Shewould be perfect, if only she woulda played by the rules and just followed suite and climbd the corporate ladder the old fashion way.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Corey is hella hunny but i honestly belive its a three way tie of the funniest between Jmack, Corey, and Claudia.

Claudia is a rare breed. Her wittiness is ridiculous
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Corey is hella hunny but i honestly belive its a three way tie of the funniest between Jmack, Corey, and Claudia.

laugh.gif

Yes!!! And I dont care what yall say her voice is mad sexy
devil.gif

Corey is the truth tho too many quotables from SCC. I remember they were talking about abortions he said Ole girl had more kids snatched out of her than aburning orphanage
eek.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif

Yes!!! And I dont care what yall say her voice is mad sexy
devil.gif

Corey is the truth tho too many quotables from SCC. I remember they were talking about abortions he said Ole girl had more kids snatched out of her than a burning orphanage
eek.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

Oh I agree.

downloading now.....check the foxxhole facebook page for a link...i think it would be against nt policy to post it in the thread

wowwww claudia just said on facebook that her show got the boot as well as speedys....and that mark curry will be doing wednesday shows....man what is going onover at foxxhole

Originally Posted by dtb00201

wowwww claudia just said on facebook that her show got the boot as well as speedys....and that mark curry will be doing wednesday shows....man what is going on over at foxxhole
eek.gif
No more Speedy?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wait you gotta be kidding..no more speedy?!
eek.gif
I think it was a matter of time for claudia's show..but speedy's show getting the boot and mark currygetting put on??

Just happened

#BallerMail - comedian Corey Holcolm was fighting tonight at DC improv. It was a table of 2 guys and 3 girls. They got really offended about Corey's "side chick" jokes. It escalated. Corey tried puttin paws on the guy in blue who got knocked out. The girls were clearly offended because they were side chicks. Too many long islands. Corey shirt ripped and all. #canttakeyallnowhere #coreyholcolm . Baller Alert (@balleralert) • Instagram photos and videos

Back
Top Bottom