This dude Corey Holcomb

laugh.gif

Evrybody knows ( even Bo) that MACK an SPEEDY are the real clowns over at foxxhole I listen everyday faithfully.

Originally Posted by LDJ

dtb00201 wrote:
pretty sure he is getting his own show on foxxhole soon which is long overdue...dudes been the funniest person on that whole station for some time now

Actually he isnt, next possible person is actually mack, might start a saturday show with him talking sports with athletes, former athletes, and celebs. Kinda like best damn sports but with comedy and uncensored.

Corey just hard to describe but basically it wouldnt work him having his on show. He is iuno kinda like kevin garnett, great player one of the best but holding his own.... Plus he is doing the cleveland show.

according to someone on the foxxhole facebook page they played an ad for the Corey Holcomb show and the Nikki Shaw shows as coming soon on air today...andcorey even said on twitter "Coming the end of January. "The Corey Holcomb show on foxxhole radio".....but that would be dope if mack got asports show 2....according to Claudia they have been changing a lot of shows for 2010

Originally Posted by filly413

Evrybody knows ( even Bo) that MACK an SPEEDY are the real clowns over at foxxhole I listen everyday faithfully.

Everyone has their moments but its just not the same when Corey isn't there on SCC. TDP I believe his name is says some hilarious @%$+ on the low if youlisten
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Everyone has their moments but its just not the same when Corey isn't there on SCC. TDP I believe his name is says some hilarious @%$+ on the low if you listen
laugh.gif

wrd everyone contributes something to the show...thats why scc>> but boy were those shows bad when speedy was on the road by himself....i couldnt evenlisten to em

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Corey Holcomb is a funny dude.

I can't even say he bombed or if that was one of his routines. He literally told them the truth
laugh.gif

After sexy your value greatly depreciates It's true!

roll.gif
It's funny because it's true.

Everyone has their moments but its just not the same when Corey isn't there on SCC. TDP I believe his name is says some hilarious @%$+ on the low if you listen
laugh.gif

Whats funny about tdp is he gets on speedy bout his weight but he is bigger then him, and he gets on ppl clothes but dude str8 be wearing like chucks/onesjeans/khakis and a white tee like everyday like its a uniform. Thing with corey is he might get a show problem is they want a relationship show and want awoman counter part of his caliber... like blunt raunchy etc... Ms marlo might but so far no1 has been able to keep up go toe 2 toe with corey.

But u know how it goes with corporations they been saying they gonna start webcasting the in studio show, and been saying they gonna do an animated version ofthe show also. So i wouldnt hold my breath just yet.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Corey Holcomb is a funny dude.

I can't even say he bombed or if that was one of his routines. He literally told them the truth
laugh.gif

After sexy your value greatly depreciates It's true!

roll.gif
It's funny because it's true.

laugh.gif

That's how his routine is, all of his jokes sound mad awkward (delivery wise), but it's so funny at the same time.

Corey is a fool he says whatever he is the funniest on the Foxxhole i kinda stopped listening to it when speedy was doing the show by himself it just wasntworking . You need the whole crew , Ijust noticed dude has Lewis Dix in his avy LMAO They used to roast Lewis every week Rodney Perry with the classic"Lewis Dix dont want no +#%+* " LMAO

laugh.gif
Dude has always been jokes...even when he was on Wild'n Out

Originally Posted by LDJ

dtb00201 wrote:
pretty sure he is getting his own show on foxxhole soon which is long overdue...dudes been the funniest person on that whole station for some time now

Actually he isnt, next possible person is actually mack, might start a saturday show with him talking sports with athletes, former athletes, and celebs. Kinda like best damn sports but with comedy and uncensored.

Word I always thought Johnny Mack should get his own show.

dude is hilarious on Speedy's comedy corner... but dude's are right. Don't think he can carry a radio show by himself. Dude is good with the quickone liners though...

Originally Posted by dtb00201

laugh.gif

wrd everyone contributes something to the show...thats why scc>> but boy were those shows bad when speedy was on the road by himself....i couldnt even listen to em

x2 As soon as he mentioned being on the round I stopped listening
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif

Whats funny about tdp is he gets on speedy bout his weight but he is bigger then him, and he gets on ppl clothes but dude str8 be wearing like chucks/ones jeans/khakis and a white tee like everyday like its a uniform. Thing with corey is he might get a show problem is they want a relationship show and want a woman counter part of his caliber... like blunt raunchy etc... Ms marlo might but so far no1 has been able to keep up go toe 2 toe with corey.

But u know how it goes with corporations they been saying they gonna start webcasting the in studio show, and been saying they gonna do an animated version of the show also. So i wouldnt hold my breath just yet.

True..at the end of the day I think I'd rather Corey continue to be on SCC instead of having his own show.

@2:30 of the OP's video, I almost pissed my self.....the catsuit comment had me laughing so hard I almost blacked out...

Mangudai954 wrote:
Originally Posted by dtb00201

Mangudai954 wrote:

laugh.gif

wrd everyone contributes something to the show...thats why scc>> but boy were those shows bad when speedy was on the road by himself....i couldnt even listen to em

x2 As soon as he mentioned being on the round I stopped listening
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Mangudai954 wrote:
filly413 wrote:

laugh.gif

Whats funny about tdp is he gets on speedy bout his weight but he is bigger then him, and he gets on ppl clothes but dude str8 be wearing like chucks/ones jeans/khakis and a white tee like everyday like its a uniform. Thing with corey is he might get a show problem is they want a relationship show and want a woman counter part of his caliber... like blunt raunchy etc... Ms marlo might but so far no1 has been able to keep up go toe 2 toe with corey.

But u know how it goes with corporations they been saying they gonna start webcasting the in studio show, and been saying they gonna do an animated version of the show also. So i wouldnt hold my breath just yet.

True..at the end of the day I think I'd rather Corey continue to be on SCC instead of having his own show.

Exactly corey is funny dont get it twisted, but it would get old really fast. I mean he would only have one demographic listening( you think woman gonna callthis dude on love advice) Then you have to think how many celebs would agree to come on his show.

So many guest have backed out and cancelled comming, just of the strength of mack. And its like a gift and a curse. Ppl wanna hear going in and goin hard. Butwhen you do that it deters guest. Like khloe was gonna come in and talk about the new marriage etc... Can you imagime a show with corey and she on it. Sure itwould be hilarious but he would go in on her, then she would tell her friends etc... Next thing you know Kim would cancel doing the show etc. It would just bea snowball effect.

He actually had some jokes locked and loaded for her but lol i cant get all into that but trust he was gonna go hard on her.

Back
Top Bottom