This +%%@$ Drake A Lil Bit Too Happy

Wayne swagger jacked his Nigerian counterpart with the shoes though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

moz-screenshot.png
DrakeLIVConcertAfterParty_1.jpg
might be the funniest picture of Drake ever. everything about this picture just does not make sense. got dude looking like a gay train conductor.

moz-screenshot.png
might be the funniest picture of Drake ever. everything about this picture just does not make sense. got dude looking like a gay train conductor.

That was the first time Drake seen Wayne since he was locked up.And the first time Wayne been on stage since being locked up...Birdman suprised him at his concert by bringin Wayne.

I was
roll.gif
off the first pic tho ;sjdfh;sldjfsdlfj

That was the first time Drake seen Wayne since he was locked up.And the first time Wayne been on stage since being locked up...Birdman suprised him at his concert by bringin Wayne.

I was
roll.gif
off the first pic tho ;sjdfh;sldjfsdlfj

Funniest %%!$ i've seen in a while
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The more I see drake, the more he looks like a complete goofball. That ladies man %%!$ is front
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wayne been looking like a damn fool for years
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Funniest %%!$ i've seen in a while
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The more I see drake, the more he looks like a complete goofball. That ladies man %%!$ is front
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wayne been looking like a damn fool for years
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Slim

moz-screenshot.png
laugh.gif
am i the only one that heard techno when they saw the pic?

Originally Posted by Slim

moz-screenshot.png
laugh.gif
am i the only one that heard techno when they saw the pic?

Those limited adidas jawns are fire.  They have them in two colorways at the Originals down the street from me, but I want to say they're $180. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom