This Chick Thirsty. The D, She Wants It (VID).

The thirst.

Dudes is reaching again.

I can imagine some of you in real life. Girls looks in your direction... Oh she want the D. Lulz.

Bruh, her flirting was obvious. 

Flirting =/= thirst

The Female way of thinking is seeping into men these days :smh:

Looking at other clips her not being a good interviewer makes her flirting during interviews look more serious that it really is

Last edited:
Guess this is why I don't get random yambs ...

I looked at the video like "what is she doing wrong?"

Smh @ myself for not recognizing a solid choosing by a yamb ...

:smh: :smh:

^ "It's mandatory--I see that pu$$y, they hand it to me. I got no game, some b******s just understand my story"

sometimes you just gotta run your route and be open when the box is tossed

^ "It's mandatory--I see that pu$$y, they hand it to me. I got no game, some b******s just understand my story"
sometimes you just gotta run your route and be open when the box is tossed
bruh...

my route running is only rivaled by the likes of Marvin Harrison...

but there's a glare on my visor... i cant see where the ball is coming from...

:smh: :smh:

Dudes is reaching again.
I can imagine some of you in real life. Girls looks in your direction... Oh she want the D. Lulz.
basically..lmao..

the sage steele vid i could see it a lil...

but yall reaching hard with that first vid...

you can tell who interacts with females in real life, and who does on twitter/insta grams etc...

yea, I mean maybe she is thirsty, but I think its just her awkward interviewing skills. If an interviewer is confident and straightforward you wont notice that. But when she sucks and is kinda amateurish, she seems flustered

This.

Hell, I wouldn't mind. Shes kinda cute.

But sometimes you just can't help but wonder with women sports broadcasters... Sage Steele, I'm looking at you
my flirt recognition skills must be outta dere...

sounds like they were going to a bar... i mean... i didnt see flirting...

it seemed like the deal was already closed.

basically..lmao..

the sage steele vid i could see it a lil...

but yall reaching hard with that first vid...

you can tell who interacts with females in real life, and who does on twitter/insta grams etc...

yeah i agree. from the title i was waiting for her to full on flirt. she just sucks at interviewing people.

i still think he smashed though...*shrugs*

Y'all sicin' the "thirst" a little too much , but either way shortie could get it...

...I woulda done the interview with my shirt off though - might as well add to the sexual undertones and turn the tables, no?

But yeah, this chick'll be on ESPN in a couple of years - bet that...

Last edited:
Dudes is reaching again.

Bruh, her flirting was obvious. 

Flirting =/= thirst

The Female way of thinking is seeping into men these days :smh:

Looking at other clips her not being a good interviewer makes her flirting during interviews look more serious that it really is

Neither one of us said anything about thirst though. And I agree with you, Flirting =/= thirst

The title of the post was obviously just for shock value. If anybody actually think that chick was bein thirsty and not just flirtatious then smh

Last edited:
Hell, I wouldn't mind. Shes kinda cute.

But sometimes you just can't help but wonder with women sports broadcasters... Sage Steele, I'm looking at you
my flirt recognition skills must be outta dere...

sounds like they were going to a bar... i mean... i didnt see flirting...

it seemed like the deal was already closed.
If you can't look at Sage and how giddy she was AND how jalen was trying to play it cool, I don't know what to tell you. 

ok 1. her profile>>>>>>frontal
2. im not hatin but i dont see what you guys are talkin about

im sure he has it on lock, but i dont see her thirst at all, maybe im horrible at reading girls, but nothing jumped out at me and said "oh snap, shawty want his french roll"

Damn. I never seen a chick that thirsty on camera.
Nah, this whole interview right here is pure, unprofessional, unadulterated thirst:

my man cr7 played it perfectly though, cool as a cucumber :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom