This Chick Thirsty. The D, She Wants It (VID).

very poor interviewing skills. questions seemed unprepared. she couldn't hold her thirst back until after the interview?

French dudes bring it out of women, damn. My dads not French but his family moved to France when he was a child so I have family that visits here and vice-versa. I remember I wanted to show my cousin how I was "doing it" in college in Miami, thought I would give him advice about American women. But na, he started talking English with a French accent and it was game over.

To this day, I'm terribly disappointed in my father for not forcing me to learn French. I would have known the "baby get wet" language, instead I know Portuguese. :smh:

French dudes bring it out of women, damn. My dads not French but his family moved to France when he was a child so I have family that visits here and vice-versa. I remember I wanted to show my cousin how I was "doing it" in college in Miami, thought I would give him advice about American women. But na, he started talking English with a French accent and it was game over.
To this day, I'm terribly disappointed in my father for not forcing me to learn French. I would have known the "baby get wet" language, instead I know Portuguese.
mean.gif
man don't even bother trying to learn now bro! that **** is hard as hell to learn and you'll just sound like an idiot trying to over emphasize the accent. Two semesters of french down the drain 
ohwell.gif

:lol: :pimp: she let him know what's up
"Did the basket feel... [pauses & activates slow seductive voice]... as big as the ocean?"

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Kinda off topic, but dude got some bounce on 2k12.

Had to play as him during a team up a couple months back. Was on a fast break and banged on Bron.

What a classless *****
Very unprofessional and tasteless.
Focus on asking better developed questions rather than if he can fit inside of that stretched out ocean between your legs.

To this day, I'm terribly disappointed in my father for not forcing me to learn French. I would have known the "baby get wet" language, instead I know Portuguese. :smh:
Dude, you can use Portuguese on the Brazilian breezys :smokin.

These hoochies sooo choosey.

Edit: She could CATCH it :evil:

yup.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom