This Can't Be The New Fashion Trend!!!

OP, post a picture of what you consider regular jeans and a regular fit. Since when has a scarf been a new fashion trend for men? For some reason I see youdressing like Soulja Boy on a daily basis.

what a dweeb!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

OP, post a picture of what you consider regular jeans and a regular fit. Since when has a scarf been a new fashion trend for men? For some reason I see you dressing like Soulja Boy on a daily basis.

I have no reason to dress like an 18 y/o myspace rapper.
_5711281.jpg
this is my work wear
_5722337.jpg
when Im out chillin

I have no reason to wear those scarfs, tight jeans, or even dress like soulja boy with my pants 4x too big

I can't stand people who don't need glasses and wear frames for fashion. They don't know how much it sucks to not be able to see and having to wearglasses/contacts everyday.

Those frames are nice.. but unnecessary if you don't need glasses. I would rock, but I'm blind and refuse to get contacts.

Other than the sag in his jeans, there is nothing wrong with how they are tapered. If you wear business casual clothes...how can you think scarves are out oftrend? Scarves have been in for i dont know...the past two hundred years. Only thing dorky are those frames...cause I know damn well those aren'tprescription.

Other than the sag in his jeans, there is nothing wrong with how they are tapered. If you wear business casual clothes...how can you think scarves are out of trend? Scarves have been in for i dont know...the past two hundred years. Only thing dorky are those frames...cause I know damn well those aren't prescription.

Seriously. I can maybe understand how scarves could be considered trendy lately for the younger and urban demographic but come on, that's like sayingwearing a beanie is trendy. Scarves have been an basic item of clothing since God knows when.

Only thing wrong with this fit is the dumb non prescription glasses he's got on and the sagging jeans.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

_5722337.jpg
when Im out chillin

I have no reason to wear those scarfs, tight jeans, or even dress like soulja boy with my pants 4x too big
Quarter-zip sweaters FTL.

Just awful.

Other than the sag in his jeans, there is nothing wrong with how they are tapered. If you wear business casual clothes...how can you think scarves are out of trend? Scarves have been in for i dont know...the past two hundred years. Only thing dorky are those frames...cause I know damn well those aren't prescription.

The whole nerd look is atrocious to me, If im not feeling it im not feeling it.

I have no reason to dress like an 18 y/o myspace rapper.
_5711281.jpg
this is my work wear
_5722337.jpg
when Im out chillin

Do you have a reason to dress so boring tho fam?

- Safari​

For the last 2 posters, I was saying in general that is how I dress, I dont EXACTLY wear that. Just b/c I dont dress with tight jeans and wear glasses w/olenses shouldnt make me boring, but different. But then again this is NT with over 60% dressing like Chris Brown anyway

that fit is fire if you minus the glasses. You can't tell me this boy Chris Breezy ain't livin the life!

Back
Top Bottom