This Can't Be The New Fashion Trend!!!

I am a little bit older than some people on NT, (Im 26) and I graduated from college in 04 but I know this cant be hot around the campus. If so Im glad that Idont fit in with this trend...
smh.gif

1229696391rewvengenerdschris3.jpg
1229696390rewvengenerdschris2.jpg
rihanna-and-chris-lo9d788f.jpg

what? lookin like a dork? wearing glasses when you dont need to?

i agree. people who buy "fashion frames" when they dont even need them are lames.

this is what I have to witness EVERYDAY in downtown Chicago. Quite frankly what Chris Brown has on isn't as bad as what I have seen.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

you talkin bout the glasses or the scarf?

The Scarf, The Glasses, Those Tight Jeans....I mean since when has it became a trend to wear tight jeans then sag in the tight jeans so you cant walk right?? Iwant to have kids in the future so wearing tight jeans isnt for me.

Hypebeast chic? I don't think the fit would be too bad if you got rid of the glasses and maybe switched out the denim for a dark blue pair. Right nowit's too grayscale for me.

You from D.C. and his outfit is weird to you slim?? Have you been in Chinatown on a Friday night!!?? Bammas be rocking skinny jeans in blue, red, orange,green...it be lookin like a damn rainbow down there
laugh.gif

P.S. Is it just me or is CB's hairline trying to catch up with Rihanna's?

Originally Posted by mondayC

Hypebeast chic? I don't think the fit would be too bad if you got rid of the glasses and maybe switched out the denim for a dark blue pair. Right now it's too grayscale for me.

Naw where would dark blue fit in? Black jeans is cool just too much cuff at the bottom and they fit too small (no mo
laugh.gif
)

The scarf is cool, the jeans are fitted not tight, the only thing that needs to go is them glasses though!

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

You from D.C. and his outfit is weird to you slim?? Have you been in Chinatown on a Friday night!!?? Bammas be rocking skinny jeans in blue, red, orange, green...it be lookin like a damn rainbow down there
laugh.gif

P.S. Is it just me or is CB's hairline trying to catch up with Rihanna's?

Yeah Im from DC and yes the outfit is weird to me still..Yes I been to Chinatown and seen these bammas wearing these florescent jeans. I still smh at them.

Back
Top Bottom