Thirstiest Men on Instagram

There needs to be more reverse thirsting. 
roll.gif

:lol: that Meagan Good post makes me wanna troll some other broads on IG

I do it sometimes. A girl was posing in a mirror with booty shorts talking about my mirror is so dirty

I commented saying just own up to your thirst trapping. You want the attention. Admit it. Say you're showing of your body why lie about it? Then called her a garden tool. Got blocked :pimp:

laugh.gif
that Meagan Good post makes me wanna troll some other broads on IG
I do it sometimes. A girl was posing in a mirror with booty shorts talking about my mirror is so dirty

I commented saying just own up to your thirst trapping. You want the attention. Admit it. Say you're showing of your body why lie about it? Then called her a garden tool. Got blocked
pimp.gif
That reporting/blocking business is pathetic. I wasn't even allowed to post pics for a good 2 weeks after I called some girl something that I don't even remember. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Me and some nters went in like every Friday on those chicks. Like 15 deep

Dudes sayin is this the chick that we all trained? It only get worse from there :rofl:

I wonder if some of these guys know how bitter they are that a female is getting attention :x

Why should you care?

Admire the booty/titty meat and keep it moving lol

I wonder if some of these guys know how bitter they are that a female is getting attention :x

Why should you care?

It messes up the dynamic of how men acknowledge women.
If enough dudes gas up a particular women's ego then she won't know how to act when a dude comes to her with some substance.

Reactions: ct3
because its ruining society
LMFAOOOOOOOO

If enough dudes gas up a particular women's ego then she won't know how to act when a dude comes to her with some substance.

bro...bro...
Then it's up to you guys to pull your thirstiest companions to the side and school 'em a bit. And you got to admit, most males are idiots. ESPECIALLY when there's a titty in their face.
Women who "model" on instagram know dudes like that exist so they'll always win. No point in getting frustrated over it lol.

And if that chick's a loser, it'll show. Just...I don't know.... pray?

bro...bro...
Then it's up to you guys to pull your thirstiest companions to the side and school 'em a bit. And you got to admit, most males are idiots. ESPECIALLY when there's a titty in their face.
Women who "model" on instagram know dudes like that exist so they'll always win. No point in getting frustrated over it lol.

And if that chick's a loser, it'll show. Just...I don't know.... pray?
You're right. I call my boys out all the time with this pedestal ****

:lol: that Meagan Good post makes me wanna troll some other broads on IG

I commented saying just own up to your thirst trapping. You want the attention. Admit it. Say you're showing of your body why lie about it? Then called her a garden tool. Got blocked :pimp:

I usually do something similar on FB. I normally say something about the surroundings (doorknob, wall, window, curtains, etc) instead of them.

Why should you care?

Idgaf but its just funny

I usually do something similar on FB. I normally say something about the surroundings (doorknob, wall, window, curtains, etc) instead of them.

This

Ill be like info on the fireplace?

Game rules supreme. You'd be surprise how some of these guys manage to maneuver through the thirst and actually pull some of these chicks via IG.

The simpery makes it even easier to pull them.

The chicks fall for it??? SERIOUSLY? :smh:

You can't assume every guy is spitting some lame simpery at these chicks. We tend to forget, IG is still a relatively decent platform for communication. If you run your G right, it may work.

..Not that I ever pulled something off IG. But I've witness it work first hand.

Good man. Call them out on it man. They have no choice but to get mad. We should make this a worldwide thing.

Good man. Call them out on it man. They have no choice but to get mad. We should make this a worldwide thing.

I been tellin my boys about that my guy. Sometimes they would send a screen shot of a chick trappin in our group text. Id just search her name and go in on that comment

Crazy NONE of them come at me either. They know what time it is. I aint the one

Never had a WK come at me either. I just get ignored or blocked

Back
Top Bottom