Thinking of getting my CDL

I got the application im going to fill it out and turn it out 2morrow .

crossing fingers hoping i am eligible .

Get a job driving entertainer tour busses.
Our bus driver makes like $1,200 a week, plus a $250 bonus over 450 miles per drive, and another bonus every 200 miles over that.

Drives at night (usually bus call is anywhere between 2am-6am) until like 11am and then just sleeps/chills all day.

Busses have automatic transmissions and are super easy to drive. Our TM drove ours a few times and had no problems.

Get a job driving entertainer tour busses.
Our bus driver makes like $1,200 a week, plus a $250 bonus over 450 miles per drive, and another bonus every 200 miles over that.

Drives at night (usually bus call is anywhere between 2am-6am) until like 11am and then just sleeps/chills all day.

Busses have automatic transmissions and are super easy to drive. Our TM drove ours a few times and had no problems.

and who said being on NT at work wasn't productive?

I'm a credit manager at an equipment leasing company that specializes in transportation equipment. If you fit this bill, hit me up.

- troubled credit
- start ups OK
- owner/operators ok
- prefer homeowners but not necessary
- collateral required
- must have CDL

the payment isnt going to be pretty, but if you have collateral available I can help get you in a truck or help you get a trailer so you dont have to be pullin company trailers.

and who said being on NT at work wasn't productive?

I'm a credit manager at an equipment leasing company that specializes in transportation equipment. If you fit this bill, hit me up.

- troubled credit
- start ups OK
- owner/operators ok
- prefer homeowners but not necessary
- collateral required
- must have CDL

the payment isnt going to be pretty, but if you have collateral available I can help get you in a truck or help you get a trailer so you dont have to be pullin company trailers.

Back
Top Bottom