Thinking of being a truck driver.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

dude is trying to take TEAM NATIONAL TRUCKERS to another level..

laugh.gif

i was a truck driver for 18 months from 2008- 2009 and i made 140k in a year after taxes. it was great got to see thinks i wouldn't probably ever experience at a basic 9 to 5. you do sacrifice a lot though and i got home sick so thats why i quit, now i drive for red bull and make about half that. the pay is good depending on what company your trying to work for and  how long your trying to be out, but the life style is far from great eating right and excersie are almost non-existence. 

Dudes be smoking meth while driving those big trucks to stay awake. Guys driving 20 hours straight only stopping for gas because they on that crystal.

My wifey in my avy
pimp.gif

and 140 K a year ? how yu manage that ? what was you moving nd who yu work for ?

im single so ill rent a small apartment in new york to live in and cop a used 750 and an old school on 26s straight cash homie , and if i got anything
left an old school corvette
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Any owner operators on niketalk? I assume there are some drivers but I was looking for some advice for any owner operators and I figure I'd revive This Thread instead of starting a new thread. What kind of trailers do you pull? Long haul local or regional?

i was a truck driver for 18 months from 2008- 2009 and i made 140k in a year after taxes. it was great got to see thinks i wouldn't probably ever experience at a basic 9 to 5. you do sacrifice a lot though and i got home sick so thats why i quit, now i drive for red bull and make about half that. the pay is good depending on what company your trying to work for and how long your trying to be out, but the life style is far from great eating right and excersie are almost non-existence.

Gonna call duck tales. Who was paying you that with 18 months experience? Unless you worked in west Texas or North Dakota when it was booming I'm not buying it.

Also calling duck tales on making 70k a year driving a little Red Bull truck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom