Thinking about buying a project car..Help?

RWD or nothing. Torqueless little Honda motors ftl.

Speaking as a proud driver of a S14, 240 all day.

RWD or nothing. Torqueless little Honda motors ftl.

Speaking as a proud driver of a S14, 240 all day.

Saturn+Logo+300+DPI.jpg

We'll give you 8 years to finish.

If you're in the bay area, I'll sell you my s13 HB.

But I would say bang for the buck, fox body mustang IMO.

If you're in the bay area, I'll sell you my s13 HB.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

I agree although I'm bias. Fox body mustang parts are dirt cheap, and building one with decent hp is easy. 

I agree although I'm bias. Fox body mustang parts are dirt cheap, and building one with decent hp is easy. 

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Didn't think about this, +1 to the idea.

If you want dirty fast for cheap, Mustang is the way to go.  No motorswapping/forced induction problems like 240's, just nice V8 power and lots of potential.

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Didn't think about this, +1 to the idea.

If you want dirty fast for cheap, Mustang is the way to go.  No motorswapping/forced induction problems like 240's, just nice V8 power and lots of potential.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

First I need to ask, do you plan to have it as your daily driver? I didn't see you mention you had another vehicle.

Yea I do

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

First I need to ask, do you plan to have it as your daily driver? I didn't see you mention you had another vehicle.

Yea I do

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

get a 240sx better, I just bought another one (s13 coupe)
pimp.gif
. RWD is way more fun then a torque-less FWD honda, plus insurance on civics are way too expensive because theyre always stolen.

Just looked at these..I like them much better than a honda..I looked for them on craigslist but didnt find them..Where would I look for one? Either an s13 or s14

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

get a 240sx better, I just bought another one (s13 coupe)
pimp.gif
. RWD is way more fun then a torque-less FWD honda, plus insurance on civics are way too expensive because theyre always stolen.

Just looked at these..I like them much better than a honda..I looked for them on craigslist but didnt find them..Where would I look for one? Either an s13 or s14

Back
Top Bottom