Things your girl or females dont like about you

right
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That I don't like going to the club with her - bringing sand to the beach woman!!
word...when i used to party a lot chix would see the pics and then try to invite me out with them. i always came up with some lame excuse...cuz iknow i'd leave with a number or two..and these are chicks i was trying to hook up with....i aint shooting myself in the foot.

-Im too sarcastic
-I dont know how to say it without seeming like im tooting my own horn, but my girl says she doesnt like my swag? Obviously its what drew her to me but nowthat we together she always thinkin I got other chicks on the side. She even be gettin jealous of her friends when they around me.
-Sports
-Not wanting to talk on the phone (honestly what guy does)
-How much money I spend on Jewelry/Clothes/Shoes.
-And my girl says she doesnt like how much I care about my car, and that if we ever got into a big +%* fight my windows and tires would be the first thing toget it.

My ex couldn't TALK about anything serious to save his life.
mad.gif
eyes.gif
Communication FTGDW!

Originally Posted by eight2one

that I'm an A-hole.
"Mike your sucks a jerk"

"Why are you such an a hole"

"You just don't care about anyone or anything"

yet they dig that shhhs

I correct em when they are wrong. Never tell a women shes wrong, you wont change their beliefs so save your breathe.

'You're never wrong"
-Untrue, I'm just right most of the time; if I'm wrong, prove it and I'll admit to it babe.

"You're so mean"
-Untrue again. Most of the time, I'm just playing around. You take things too seriously.

my girl HATES that i won't give her the code to unlock my phone. she'll just have to get over it eventually.

Originally Posted by iBlink

'You're never wrong"
-Untrue, I'm just right most of the time; if I'm wrong, prove it and I'll admit to it babe.

"You're so mean"
-Untrue again. Most of the time, I'm just playing around. You take things too seriously.
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

An NT couple?

My girl dislikes/hates:

-The fact that I'd really rather not be on the phone, especially when I'm with my friends
-How much Halo I play and hookah I smoke
-My dreads
-I suck at thinking of surprises
-When I'm in a playful mood and she's trying to be serious
-When I practice Spanish
-When I correct her grammar/spelling
-When I'm not listening because of video games/TV/schoolwork

Originally Posted by cgutta

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

-Im too sarcastic
-I dont know how to say it without seeming like im tooting my own horn, but my girl says she doesnt like my swag? Obviously its what drew her to me but now that we together she always thinkin I got other chicks on the side. She even be gettin jealous of her friends when they around me.
-Sports
-Not wanting to talk on the phone (honestly what guy does)
-How much money I spend on Jewelry/Clothes/Shoes.
-And my girl says she doesnt like how much I care about my car, and that if we ever got into a big +%* fight my windows and tires would be the first thing to get it.
indifferent.gif
.....that trick is crazy, o jazmine sullivan type chick
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Yea but I love my baby. Plus I think she jokin but eh whoknows. When she told me that I told her she could go all out on the windshield and the back windshield cuz I got free glass coverage on the windshields, justbe easy on the door windows cuz then I gotta get em re tinted as well (that's the sarcastic side that girls seem to not enjoy).

1. I can be mean at times. (True, but not on purpose)
2. When I'm honest, it can be brutal and probably will hurt feelings.
3. I'm not romantic enough. (I'm not going to be one of the fake guys like she reads in her Savage romance novels or Twilight)

I'm just Darius. If she don't like it.................she can go and find someone else.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom