Things you hate about summer.

Uneven tan lines. My left arm is darker than my right thanks to driving.

Swamp nuts/as

Hot af.

Sweat.

Thirst.

waking up to a room thats a good 15 degrees hotter than outside and the rest of the house

i put up a good 6 to 7 bed sheets up to block the temp from getting in the room 

mom opening the door and i got my room looking like im a damn vampire n **** 
roll.gif

still got em up too

it's been HOT past couple of days.

for real man...esp in my apartment :smh:

can't wait to get out of here and be in the bay area...it's still hot, but my room is a lot cooler there :lol:

then summer nights in oregon when its cold :pimp:

Dudes saying it's too hot to sleep? How do you allow it to get hot IN YOUR HOUSE? :lol:
Lmao bruh the sun and my window is almost like ants under a magnifying glass until around 5pm when the sun moves to the other side of the house (my room is in the front)

it's been HOT past couple of days.

for real man...esp in my apartment :smh:

can't wait to get out of here and be in the bay area...it's still hot, but my room is a lot cooler there :lol:

then summer nights in oregon when its cold :pimp:

can't wait to head back up either.

i mean it's not like it doesn't get hot there, but the santa ana winds past couple days here .. super dry.

Last edited:
Most of the big reasons have been posted already, but I pretty much hate EVERYTHING about summer save for the extra free time. I need to move to a fun place that never gets over 65°

Summer have me feeling all f'ed up. I be geeked come May cuz I'm thirsty to ride my motorcycle. Then summer get here and I'm sitting on my bike mad as hell cuz it's too damn hot. End up hopping in the whip just for the ac.

Only things I like about summer are pools, cookouts and scantily clad women. I hate everything else lol.

Hate summer as far as fashion goes. 

No more fly jackets, sweaters, scarves, pullovers, layering. 

HOW AM I GOING TO LOOK AS GOOD IN A DAMN T SHIRT?

Last edited:
its tourist season in dc...they stand on the left side of the metro escalators :stoneface:

This time of year you see it every single day.

An entire escalator full of commuters, strangers coming together in unity to curse the **** outta that tourist whose just standing there.

Its truly a beatiful thing to see. :pimp:

The tourist is always shocked and embarrassed too :lol: like "Oh my gosh people in DC are not nice, this is nothing like back home in Kansas :smh:"

I'm dyin just thinkin about the ride hime tonight :lol:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom