Things you do that you think no one else does.

lol lot of weird stuff in here, no offense
all i can think of is i spend way too much time looking in the mirror....every time i go into my bathroom i take my shirt off and check myself out for a couple min

- On the rare occasion I buy myself a six-pack of beer on a Sunday, I throw away whatever is left on Monday morning.
- I walk around the house in the dark sometimes, so in the event of a power outage, i'll still have some sense of direction.
- I can watch hours of fast-motion videos of people driving through the major cities on Youtube. It's very calming for me.

- On the rare occasion I buy myself a six-pack of beer on a Sunday, I throw away whatever is left on Monday morning.
- I walk around the house in the dark sometimes, so in the event of a power outage, i'll still have some sense of direction.
- I can watch hours of fast-motion videos of people driving through the major cities on Youtube. It's very calming for me.

this thread is pure comedy...

makes me feel normal!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

scshift wrote:
-Whenever I see an image/gif on NT, I open it in a new tab to see the URL and see if the image name matches the image or whether it's just a jumble of characters

I've done this.
I sometimes read threads on here starting from last page going back instead of first page going forward

If I get a call from a number I don't recognize I won't answer but I'll Google the number first. 

scshift wrote:
-Whenever I see an image/gif on NT, I open it in a new tab to see the URL and see if the image name matches the image or whether it's just a jumble of characters

I've done this.
I sometimes read threads on here starting from last page going back instead of first page going forward

If I get a call from a number I don't recognize I won't answer but I'll Google the number first. 

Originally Posted by scshift

-I work out to Transformers soundtrack music 
embarassed.gif

-I drive without a shirt on

LOL Ive driven home from work plenty of times wearing only boxers and socks. 

Originally Posted by scshift

-I work out to Transformers soundtrack music 
embarassed.gif

-I drive without a shirt on

LOL Ive driven home from work plenty of times wearing only boxers and socks. 

- Guilty of locking the car door like 5-6 times when i get out, all you hear is "honk...honk....honk honk....honk honk honk honk...honk"
- I too am guilty of squeaky clean wiping but i can sometimes average 1 roll in a single sitting 
indifferent.gif

- Sometimes when im alone, i sing different songs, but insert my own words at different sections, which 99.9% of the time those words are very vulgar/disgusting things 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

- A lot of times when im walking and i need to get somewhere quick... i imagine in my head that im in some fast and furious s***, driving my car and shiftin gears to make myself walk faster 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Theres more that i chose not to share lol.... 
indifferent.gif

- Guilty of locking the car door like 5-6 times when i get out, all you hear is "honk...honk....honk honk....honk honk honk honk...honk"
- I too am guilty of squeaky clean wiping but i can sometimes average 1 roll in a single sitting 
indifferent.gif

- Sometimes when im alone, i sing different songs, but insert my own words at different sections, which 99.9% of the time those words are very vulgar/disgusting things 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

- A lot of times when im walking and i need to get somewhere quick... i imagine in my head that im in some fast and furious s***, driving my car and shiftin gears to make myself walk faster 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Theres more that i chose not to share lol.... 
indifferent.gif

i like to smell the funk under my 'pits
laugh.gif

puts right hand on head
*whiff*
sick.gif

puts left hand on head
*whiff whiff*
sick.gif
sick.gif

-laughs in disgust-

*repeat 2x*

i like to smell the funk under my 'pits
laugh.gif

puts right hand on head
*whiff*
sick.gif

puts left hand on head
*whiff whiff*
sick.gif
sick.gif

-laughs in disgust-

*repeat 2x*

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

THIS.

Also:
- I recreate conversation in my head like things I could have said instead of what I said and stuff
- When everyone in my house is sleeping and I listen to music with my headphones, I ALWAYS put them over only 1 ear
- I can't throw away stuff. Old clothes, obsolete computer parts, birthday card from 4 years ago... "just in case"

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

THIS.

Also:
- I recreate conversation in my head like things I could have said instead of what I said and stuff
- When everyone in my house is sleeping and I listen to music with my headphones, I ALWAYS put them over only 1 ear
- I can't throw away stuff. Old clothes, obsolete computer parts, birthday card from 4 years ago... "just in case"

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

When at work, I'll sometimes imagine I'm in the NBA or NFL and go through pregame intros. Chest bumped a wall today after I hit an imaginary 3 on Kobe.

i do as well, boxing is another sport where I visualize me coming out and stepping into the ring.

I do both of these also i'll pretend i'm shadowboxing or playing basketball with no ball like Shep.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

When at work, I'll sometimes imagine I'm in the NBA or NFL and go through pregame intros. Chest bumped a wall today after I hit an imaginary 3 on Kobe.

i do as well, boxing is another sport where I visualize me coming out and stepping into the ring.

I do both of these also i'll pretend i'm shadowboxing or playing basketball with no ball like Shep.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

I have a numbering system where every digit 0 - 100 has a visual word to replace it. For instance 1 through 10 is tie, noah, ma, rye, law, shoe, cow, ivy, bee, toes. the system is used to remember long strings of numbers. I can memorize a string of 100 digits in 10 minutes.

I do this with the numbers of different players.
17=Rivers
24=Kobe
42=Robinson
etc.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

I have a numbering system where every digit 0 - 100 has a visual word to replace it. For instance 1 through 10 is tie, noah, ma, rye, law, shoe, cow, ivy, bee, toes. the system is used to remember long strings of numbers. I can memorize a string of 100 digits in 10 minutes.

I do this with the numbers of different players.
17=Rivers
24=Kobe
42=Robinson
etc.

-microwave about to hit 00:00 I'll pretend I'm about to hit a buzzer beater
-I draw up sneaker renderings while at work
-I pump myself up before work. I'll run out the break room like the 98 Bulls. I'll low five shelves like all star game intros

-microwave about to hit 00:00 I'll pretend I'm about to hit a buzzer beater
-I draw up sneaker renderings while at work
-I pump myself up before work. I'll run out the break room like the 98 Bulls. I'll low five shelves like all star game intros

Back
Top Bottom