Things you cant stop eating.

08774528000_20100422120356615

If you can eat a box of these and not buy a box every time you go to the store, you're not human

Originally Posted by Ground King

im on a liquid diet.

why am i in this thread.

ihateuall
Reason?  I was on a liquid diet last summer for six weeks because I had jaw surgery. was kinda rough. I put my jeans on after the six weeks and they fell down.

im on a liquid diet.

why am i in this thread.

ihateuall
Reason?  I was on a liquid diet last summer for six weeks because I had jaw surgery. was kinda rough. I put my jeans on after the six weeks and they fell down.

Milk chocolate tha last few nites besides 2nite, charleston chew, tagalongs (girl scout cookies), and reeses

Milk chocolate tha last few nites besides 2nite, charleston chew, tagalongs (girl scout cookies), and reeses

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

If you can eat a box of these and not buy a box every time you go to the store, you're not human
eek.gif
i haven't had these since elementary school, my mom used to pack a zip lock bag full in my lunch. damn they were so good, i'm going to buy a box tomorrow get
pimp.gif
and proceed to eat the whole box.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

eek.gif
i haven't had these since elementary school, my mom used to pack a zip lock bag full in my lunch. damn they were so good, i'm going to buy a box tomorrow get
pimp.gif
and proceed to eat the whole box.

Originally Posted by Rocky437

im on a liquid diet.

why am i in this thread.

ihateuall
oh dang man! hope that went well....

but for me i'm just tryna cut down and kinda cleanse my digestive system a little... been eating too much meats (nh) like steaks and ribs the past few weeks haha..

Originally Posted by Rocky437

im on a liquid diet.

why am i in this thread.

ihateuall
oh dang man! hope that went well....

but for me i'm just tryna cut down and kinda cleanse my digestive system a little... been eating too much meats (nh) like steaks and ribs the past few weeks haha..

Back
Top Bottom