Things you cant stop eating.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

l

VH (If you're Asian in the East Bay and you don't already know about this, your Asian membership card will be revoked shortly)

So much crack in those bowls.
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
Does VH stand for Vien Huong? If so, I was there yesterday
laugh.gif

This is Pho, correct? Or is it Hot Pot?

Its the seafood soup like version of pho if im correct. In viet its called hu tieu. Im asian if that matters.

l

VH (If you're Asian in the East Bay and you don't already know about this, your Asian membership card will be revoked shortly)

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Its the seafood soup like version of pho if im correct. In viet its called hu tieu. Im asian if that matters.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

l

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Nope this isn't pho. This is called Mi Trieu Chau or Chiu Chow depending if you're pronouncing it in Vietnamese or (Chinese) I think it's Cantonese. I tried to look for it in the ATL but couldn't find it. Wanksta23 if you're in L.A. go to Monterey Park and order this http://www.yelp.com/biz_p...t=7Loo6T6XQ8LPuM4G8KzTyw at Noodle Cafe. I can vouch for Noodle Cafe it hits as hard or even harder than VH above.

Hmm... I'm sure I could find it somewhere off Buford Hwy....

@Atlien seeko, ima native to the southside area in GA; theres way too many spots in buford that serves this but i stick to pho. That Dai Loi #2 is piff

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

l

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Nope this isn't pho. This is called Mi Trieu Chau or Chiu Chow depending if you're pronouncing it in Vietnamese or (Chinese) I think it's Cantonese. I tried to look for it in the ATL but couldn't find it. Wanksta23 if you're in L.A. go to Monterey Park and order this http://www.yelp.com/biz_p...t=7Loo6T6XQ8LPuM4G8KzTyw at Noodle Cafe. I can vouch for Noodle Cafe it hits as hard or even harder than VH above.

Hmm... I'm sure I could find it somewhere off Buford Hwy....

@Atlien seeko, ima native to the southside area in GA; theres way too many spots in buford that serves this but i stick to pho. That Dai Loi #2 is piff

I've been to Noodle Cafe, but it was like 5-6 years ago. I hate to say it but I chewed on a piece of metal in my fried rice when I went there
30t6p3b.gif
, but at least they brought me a new one. Seemed like a good spot though.

I've been to Noodle Cafe, but it was like 5-6 years ago. I hate to say it but I chewed on a piece of metal in my fried rice when I went there
30t6p3b.gif
, but at least they brought me a new one. Seemed like a good spot though.

my girls box.

idk what it is, but it taste like hardees sweet tea, filling taste like brusters ice cream.

but, also lately, i cant stay away from johnsonville brats...$%$%$ be on the money

my girls box.

idk what it is, but it taste like hardees sweet tea, filling taste like brusters ice cream.

but, also lately, i cant stay away from johnsonville brats...$%$%$ be on the money

im on a diet...but when im not i love cookies or the dirty potato black pepper and sea salt chips with a yoohoo and a wawa buffalo chicken sandwich...its like heaven in my mouth.

im on a diet...but when im not i love cookies or the dirty potato black pepper and sea salt chips with a yoohoo and a wawa buffalo chicken sandwich...its like heaven in my mouth.

Back
Top Bottom